Highlights

Skol

Yeah, terrific. Maybe Boab would like to acknowledge McCulloch's role in that goal. He seems almost delighted Lee was sent off today!

yeh it was a great run by mcculloch and then a perfect ball across goal for an easy finish for adam.

Maybe Boab would like to acknowledge McCulloch's role in that goal.

Great by McCulloch, so why don't we do try that more often ffs! :willy: :)Like Falkirk where it had been done before, I meant.

1-0 Rangers though!

There it is and...

He seems almost delighted Lee was sent off today!

what the hell was lee mcculloch thinking. That twat should have went for the "tackle" on hutton to begin with but that doesnt give mcculloch the right to do that. All the moron has done is left us needing a massive performance in the second half. Really bad time to lose a goal. We were on top for most of the game but with a man down we are going to struggle in the second half. Naismith has been playing really well. Not impressed with the bench though, other than the youngsters we have boyd as an attacking option. Burke should have been in there. We could do with him down that right hand side as we have been getting a bit of success there and the goal came from that side.

(tu)

Being serious for a moment as I joked about it earlier on in the thread, Lee was well out of order and should be embarassed of himself IMO.

Also agree about the bench and our attacking options or lack of (tu)

It was an either 'laugh or cry' moment and I made light of the Sending Off admittedly in the match thread as I tend to make a joke out of things naturally (even bad things sometimes) but here I replied with a serious response (tu)