Smith rages at sending off

Boab

Hi guys, first time poster here all the way from Singapore.

I have to say Ferguson lost the plot big time yesterday, not sure what was going through his head, completely over reacting to several decisions/incidents. Aside from that his general play was absolutely awful, out of position time and time again with Thomson and even Adam in the last 5 minutes, (who was clearly breathing through his @ss by that point), covering what were supposed to be Fergusons man/areas. Not the kind of example we expect from a rangers captain and once again it seems like he needs brought back into line by the management.

McCulloch should get a hefty fine and have to work hard to justify his place again.

On the plus side Naismith was exceptional aside from a few poor touches early on. Boyd although he missed some chances offered more than that lazy b@stard Cousin (hopefully we've seen the last of him) and if he hadnt been rooted to the bench so much recently probably would have tucked one away, just lacks a bit of match sharpness. Also why do we need to go down to 10 men before we realise we CAN actually pass the ball??!!!

Hutton's tackle on Clark was totally legitmate.

Don't see what all the fuss was about.

Exactly, if they use TV evidence against Barry we should appeal the Hutton decision, especially as the clark retaliation should have been a red. I don't care if there is no official procedure for an appeal we should make the SFA aware that we are no longer prepared to let TV evidence be used so selectively against us

Hi guys, first time poster here all the way from Singapore.

I have to say Ferguson lost the plot big time yesterday, not sure what was going through his head, completely over reacting to several decisions/incidents. Aside from that his general play was absolutely awful, out of position time and time again with Thomson and even Adam in the last 5 minutes, (who was clearly breathing through his @ss by that point), covering what were supposed to be Fergusons man/areas. Not the kind of example we expect from a rangers captain and once again it seems like he needs brought back into line by the management.

McCulloch should get a hefty fine and have to work hard to justify his place again.

On the plus side Naismith was exceptional aside from a few poor touches early on. Boyd although he missed some chances offered more than that lazy b@stard Cousin (hopefully we've seen the last of him) and if he hadnt been rooted to the bench so much recently probably would have tucked one away, just lacks a bit of match sharpness. Also why do we need to go down to 10 men before we realise we CAN actually pass the ball??!!!

Welcome to the boards.

To be fair to Smith, he's speaking in an interview immediately after the game, where he hasn't had a chance to see the incident.

Look at it from his point of view. Loads of players get involved after the challenge on Hutton, he can't see what's going on, the ref hasn't seen what's gone on and doesn't seem as though he's going to act..........then Smith sees a linesman make the effort to run 50 yards to advise the ref that, amongst all of that, he's spotted McCulloch committing a red card offence.

McCulloch did deserve to go, but then I've seen the replay and had time to reflect. Smith hasn't the benefit of either, so I don't think he should be criticised harshly for his stance.

Very disappointing from Smith. If he hadn't seen the incident he shouldn't be slagging others over it. No excuse for a lack of dignity. As it happens the officials were dead right.

No matter what happened we should of won. Aberdeen were rotten, they were brutal. 2 points dropped and a real chance to put big pressure on the tims.

Yet again we fail to take our chances, same old Rangers.

I just voted for Rangers Media at the Forum awards - shame there wasn't an award for the 'Most negative poster - who calls himself a fan' - You would win by a mile - I have noticed this and other posts like it on other topics from you - try being a bit more Supportive - negativity brings you down - you never know you may get to like being positve now and again.

No matter what happened we should of won. Aberdeen were rotten, they were brutal. 2 points dropped and a real chance to put big pressure on the tims.

I just voted for Rangers Media at the Forum awards - shame there wasn't an award for the 'Most negative poster - who calls himself a fan' - You would win by a mile - I have noticed this and other posts like it on other topics from you - try being a bit more Supportive - negativity brings you down - you never know you may get to like being positve now and again.

With respect, Muff is just very honest in his answers.

With respect, Muff is just very honest in his answers.

His honest opinion - yes I would accept that - but always so negative - I know things aint perfect but they could be MUCH worse. I try to look positively - not negatively all the time - I think being negative saps the energy out of the club - and what we need is a bit of positivity ! (IMHO - LOL)