The captain

The Lad

I've not been all too impressed with the captains attitude lately. Throwing cuellar out the way against lyon, and today looked like he just wanted a fight.

Also he has put in some less than impressive displays. Should Walter perhaps let him know he isn't untouchable and drop him for a game or two, or even just sub him off when he's not up to par.

I think we gotta start making examples of people not up to scratch, or we'll have fergie thinking its his team again.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been all too impressed with the captains attitude lately. Throwing cuellar out the way against lyon, and today looked like he just wanted a fight.

Also he has put in some less than impressive displays. Should Walter perhaps let him know he isn't untouchable and drop him for a game or two, or even just sub him off when he's not up to par.

I think we gotta start making examples of people not up to scratch, or we'll have fergie thinking its his team again.

I'm a huge Barry fan,but lately he has done very little that impresses me,and at times has got me really angry. (td)

Certainly would not drop him but his attitude of late has been pathetic. He should of been sent off today and acted like a little spoilt brat.

I love Ferguson but he needs a f*cken rocket up his erse.

I think adam or buffel could replace him for the attacking midfield quality we are lacking. Or furman (i'm not sure hes ready to step up yet tho) (thats in a substitute sense of course..)

Personally we should let fergie know, if you don't do it in the first 60, you can/will be replaced.

John Fleck is 16..

has he ever even come on as a sub in the spl..never mind start a game

The boy might have potential but the last thing he needs is people Talking him up to be something he aint..Yeet!

He still needs to improve if he wants to be a star at rangers..He migth be good just now but he needs time

I wouldn't start Adam at all. I'd throw John Fleck in there. Other teams can do it so why can't Watty?

Why the hard-on for Adam Muff? :unsure: for all his faults he's still a money player,he can score against any oppossition,would have been our top goal scorer

last season(if he took the penalties) not too bad for a 21 year old rookie mid-fielder,as far as I can see.But there again, as I can remember this time last year you were calling for Hutton to be benched also. ;)

How old were Derek Ferguson, Derek Johnstone, Jack Rodwell, Wayne Rooney, Cesc Fabergas, Wayne Bridge, Dean Ashton, Dos Santos, Bojan, Danny Murphy, Robbie Savage.... when they made their professional debuts. All 16, Ferguson was 15 I think?

Doesn't matter how old you are if your good enough. Fleck has shown in the under and reserve games that he is. He has bullied a lot of older players.

I wouldn't start Adam at all. I'd throw John Fleck in there. Other teams can do it so why can't Watty?

Why the hard-on for Adam Muff? :unsure: for all his faults he's still a money player,he can score against any oppossition,would have been our top goal scorer

last season(if he took the penalties) not too bad for a 21 year old rookie mid-fielder,as far as I can see.But there again, as I can remember this time last year you were calling for Hutton to be benched also. ;)

Not at this time but when PLG was incharge I was as I thought there was a better RB at the time in Bardsley and Hutton was not playing well.I think the majority of people on here were too.

Adam will never be like Hutton. In that way I mean as good a player. Adam is a mediocre player and always will be.

Not at this time but when PLG was incharge I was as I thought there was a better RB at the time in Bardsley and Hutton was not playing well.I think the majority of people on here were too.

Adam will never be like Hutton. In that way I mean as good a player. Adam is a mediocre player and always will be.

Big Charlie's got what it takes Muff,you'll probably be wrong again. :unsure:

I've heard a rumour the reason Ferguson been of the boil recently is because he's getting sold in Jan

Not the only one although supposedly the end of the season

If this was the case then we'd all know by now as he'd of ran to the papers. I very much doubt Ferguson will be sold.