Burke today?

Boab

he played alright but he still cant tackle and how many crosses did he get through. he did have some good runs though.

prefer nacho to be honest

Why would Burke be tackling? I don't see C Ronaldo digging in at opposition attacks?

at ibrox i dont mind playing what could be called a luxury player but id never start him away as his defensive duties aint too strong

i

God guys, you can't have it both ways!

You're all bitching for creative flair attacking players to start and give us attacking nous, and now you want them dropped so we're solid at the back doh

Make up yer minds :lol:

at ibrox i dont mind playing what could be called a luxury player but id never start him away as his defensive duties aint too strong

i

God guys, you can't have it both ways!

You're all bitching for creative flair attacking players to start and give us attacking nous, and now you want them dropped so we're solid at the back doh

Make up yer minds :lol:

ive made up my mind

i think :harhar:

he played alright but he still cant tackle and how many crosses did he get through. he did have some good runs though.

prefer nacho to be honest

Why would Burke be tackling? I don't see C Ronaldo digging in at opposition attacks?

if burke played with man united he wouldnt need to defend either, however he plays for rangers and he needs to imrpove the defensive part of the game

as much as i hate the wee prick, mcgready has imrpoved his defensive side and now looks a much better player than burke... were as a couple of years ago i would of said burke would be the better player :P

Thought he played well. Fed up of seeing this punt, punt, punt, punt sh*te so it was good to see someone who can get the ball at feet and run. Did well considering it was his 1st start in a long time.

I only saw part of the game but Burke looked good. Similar to Hutton where he just gets the ball then bombs up the pitch. Hutton could've scored a great goal from one of his crosses too. Not forgetting he setup Boyd's goal too and had a few shots on his weaker foot.

I only saw part of the game but Burke looked good. Similar to Hutton where he just gets the ball then bombs up the pitch. Hutton could've scored a great goal from one of his crosses too. Not forgetting he setup Boyd's goal too and had a few shots on his weaker foot.

Agreed he did well today. Muffger is right too in that it was a pleasant change to see someone run and take on players.

McCulloch - mmmmmm? maybe not

Thought he played well. Fed up of seeing this punt, punt, punt, punt sh*te so it was good to see someone who can get the ball at feet and run. Did well considering it was his 1st start in a long time.

(tu)

BURKE before McCULLOCH ???? Yer avin a laugh ?????? :sherlock:

I wouldnt play mcCulloch - if it were him or playing 90 mins with 10 men, I'd go with the 10 men

Absolute waste of space. Milk turns faster than that guy

Well, Novo is back next week, Walter will play his favorites. Back to watching him stumble up the line, tripping over the ball, stumbling, bumbling and fumbling his way through the 90 mins with no result. Excelt that he runs a lot and plays for the jersey, so he is ok.

No disrespect meant, but the best thing for Rangers is that McCulloch and Novo collide in the car park this week and are each out for 6 months

No disrespect meant, but the best thing for Rangers is that McCulloch and Novo collide in the car park this week and are each out for 6 months

What a stupid thing to say.

Why? You know Walter will pick the pair of those wasters

aye what a dickish thing to say.