***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Hello people ! It`s seems Cousin made another good match and ever score again..So i need to eat my words i think..but that will happen` after the Old Firm.I wanna see him playing nice there too.But good he`s not that lazy in last games :) Way to go Cousin! Great play Burke !

Good on you. Nice to see someone holding their hands up and praising Cousin :)

Thought you'd like that Danny! Must say he scored a cracker today! A mirror image of his goal vs Lyon.

I've counted 3 convertees today who are now slowly starting to like Cousin :)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good performance today but I was very p*ssed off that we never punished Hibs. At times we strolled about the place and took our foot of the gas. Give teams a pounding, 2, 3, 4 without reply then take your foot off the pedal.

2-0 and cruising then Hibs scored, I was furious and I hope Watty had a go at them aswell!

We've been punished before and it will happen again.

Hello people ! It`s seems Cousin made another good match and ever score again..So i need to eat my words i think..but that will happen` after the Old Firm.I wanna see him playing nice there too.But good he`s not that lazy in last games :) Way to go Cousin! Great play Burke !

Thought you'd like that Danny! Must say he scored a cracker today! A mirror image of his goal vs Lyon.

Nop,i still don`t like him - the most important thing for me is watching all players tryin to do something,not lazy as hell.But i gotta be honest - he did well in last two games :) Let`s hope that will continue for the match against septic and after that match too :) If he helps us to win the match against tims i`ll be the first person who will say `I was fuckin` wrong about Cousin when i said we don`t need him`

Still think he could put more effort into his game. If he does that then I may yet get to like him. Not quite there yet though.