• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

______________McGregor_____________

Hutton____Cuellar____Weir____Whittaker

________Ferguson____Thomson________

Burke__________________________Novo

____________Naisy__JCD___________

I think team will be as follows due to walter worrying about Hibs formation and style of play

.......................AM......................

Hutton.....Cuellar...Weir..Whittaker

.....Fergie.......Thommo....Adam....

Novo...........................McCulloch.

....................Cousin....................

I'd like to see us make the other team worry about us and play the following way with a lot of interchanging between the 3 behind Boyd, wouldn't risk JCD as would be better served waiting to unleash on the mhankies!

.........................AM.......................

Hutton.......Cuellar..Weir..Whittaker..

..............Fergie....Thommo.............

Naisy...............Buffel...........Burke..

.......................Boyd......................

Darchy and Novo not fit enough to start.

______________McGregor_____________

Hutton____Cuellar____Weir____Whittaker

________Ferguson____Thomson________

Burke__________________________Naisy

___________Cousin____Boyd___________

Can't see the team changing much from Wednesday...

-----------------McGregor------------------

--Hutton---Weir----Cuellar---Whittaker--

--Burke--Ferguson--Thomson--Naismith--

-----------Darcheville-----Cousin-----------

I still think Darcheville and Cousin is our best partnership when they are both playing at their best... wouldn't be surprised to see Boyd start though. I hope to hell Papac plays tomorrow. I dread the thought of Whittaker playing at left-back in an old firm game..

I hope Smith's told his players to test the keeper early, hit from range tomorrow, follow them up and stand right on the keeper at corners as that Makalamby is absolutely brutal.

If I get up early enough I'm betting 3-2 to the Teddy Bears :)

Its half 12 ffs! :lol:

I'll be up for 9, mind you, thats for my Cookery programs!

Ya big blouse!

I'm getting right into Cookery recently, got a slow cooker and a steamer for my Christmas! :)

I like the cooking programmes too, used to be a chef but the hours were no use to me.

Interesting, we can chat about it by Pm when I can pm again! I need to delete some pm's muff!

I like the cooking programmes too, used to be a chef but the hours were no use to me.

Interesting, we can chat about it by Pm when I can pm again! I need to delete some pm's muff!

Maybe you guys could meet up at a local cafe before the match and have a bowl of your favourite stuff?

Maybe you guys could meet up at a local cafe before the match and have a bowl of your favourite stuff?

:lol:

I'm watching the game in my office after some vegetable soup!

You could have your own mini meet here in Edinburgh tomorrow

Soup Place

Soup Place

He says he is eating his soup at home...he could always invite Muff over from some home cookin'.

Soup Place

:lol:

back on topic :rolleyes:

-------------

Rangers are the form side of the division having won five of their last six games and face a Hibernian side who have struggled of late, failing to pick up three points in any of their last six.

Hibs look set to be without Abdessalam Benjelloun and David Murphy as both players are struggling with hamstring injuries.

Kevin McCann picked up a slight knock in the Boxing Day game with Kilmarnock but is expected to have recovered by Saturday.

Nacho Novo and Jean-Claude Darcheville have boosted Walter Smith's attacking options by returning to the Rangers squad.

Novo has been out since early November with a dislocated shoulder, whilst Darcheville has missed the last two games due to a family bereavement.

Despite being ready to be included in first-team activities again, neither player is expected to be able to complete 90 minutes.