I am sick of Kris boyd sitting on the bench.

mcpherson888

Should Kris Boyd be a regular!  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kris Boyd be a regular!

• Yes
    • No

I don't think we should allow such rumours the air to breathe on this forum to be honest. Surely this is a Rangers forum for Rangers fans who are proud of their club and wouldn't want to stain our reputation with rumours.............this forum may be FOR Rangers fans, but we're not the only ones that read it, of that I'm sure. Whether it's tic fans or the media.......

Constructive criticism is healthy, but only when we're dealing with facts. Whether that is a players performance or behaviour that has been widely reported in the media and has perhaps been acknowledged through an official statement from the club.

We should give no time to rumours in my opinion. We all hear them, and I would bet that 99.99% of them are utter crap.

I find it quite awful that due to our club captain going through a period of poor form, fans now see fit to bring up rumours of drunken nights out, drug taking, being locked out of his home and 'playing away'. Fickle, distasteful, unsubstantiated and utterly uncalled for. (td)

100% spot on (tu)

The stuff about Boyd is complete and utter nonsense.

The lad is subject to regular (and VERY thorough) fitness tests by the club and their medical staff. Not to mention the random drug testing that can happen to any player at any time.

If there was any chance at all that these tests were failed or likely to be failed, Kris Boyd would not be featuring for Rangers (or for Scotland).

The same goes for the other players we hear this nasty rumours about - McGregor, Ferguson, Hutton, Adam and Burke. Do we see a theme here? Young Scottish lads who have done well in our team but who also like to unwind with a beer or two depending on our match schedule.

Quick heads up to all the "Admin delete these posts please" posts...

There is a report button on each and every post made on RM. If you feel that something shouldn't be here then contact myself or one of the other members of our Moderation team and the situation will be dealt with. Thank you to bear for doing that. I would appreciate it if instead of making posts asking us to do something about it, you do your part in pointing out areas of concern. I don't have a 'There has been a crap post on RM - delete it' Alarm system ;)

The posts in question have been removed as far as I can see and maybe we can get back to talking about Boyd playing or not playing based on his skill.

There is a report button on each and every post made on RM. If you feel that something shouldn't be here then contact myself or one of the other members of our Moderation team and the situation will be dealt with. Thank you to bear for doing that. I would appreciate it if instead of making posts asking us to do something about it, you do your part in pointing out areas of concern. I don't have a 'There has been a crap post on RM - delete it' Alarm system ;)

The posts in question have been removed as far as I can see and maybe we can get back to talking about Boyd playing or not playing based on his skill.

Good man CR :rangers:

Good man CR :rangers:

(tu)

Boyd must be in starting 11 in every game...In other case we will lose him and i`m fuckin` sure that will be big mistake..Leave Cousin - yes,good player,but also lazy bastard which doesn`t seem to have future on Ibrox(based on his own words)...JCD is good too but he`s 32.. Naismith is just winger,not CF..So start Boyd,and so Burke,Buffel and Naismith and we`ll see what will happen.

My bad, I'll do that next time (tu)

I don't think we should allow such rumours the air to breathe on this forum to be honest. Surely this is a Rangers forum for Rangers fans who are proud of their club and wouldn't want to stain our reputation with rumours.............this forum may be FOR Rangers fans, but we're not the only ones that read it, of that I'm sure. Whether it's tic fans or the media.......

Constructive criticism is healthy, but only when we're dealing with facts. Whether that is a players performance or behaviour that has been widely reported in the media and has perhaps been acknowledged through an official statement from the club.

We should give no time to rumours in my opinion. We all hear them, and I would bet that 99.99% of them are utter crap.

I find it quite awful that due to our club captain going through a period of poor form, fans now see fit to bring up rumours of drunken nights out, drug taking, being locked out of his home and 'playing away'. Fickle, distasteful, unsubstantiated and utterly uncalled for. (td)

I agree 100% with that.

About Boyd, we will only see him with consistency if he starts more often and maybe plays at least 75 mins of a game, just like what Walt seems to be doing with Cousin (although that just isn't working).

Its much easier to say Cousin is not being consistent as hes playing more or less the full match, saying a player is not consistent for only playing 15 mins a game is codswallop.

Apart from Well game, Boyds last few have been utter crap, a full game is whats needed imo then maybe I'll decide if I think hes crap.

kris boyd has been slated umpteen times for not making enough effort over 90 minutes even when he was knocking in a goal a game so i am overly bewildered to why cousin can stroll about just about every match we play like a walk down the park on a sunday afternoon.. Cousin offers a lot less than boyd in just about every department. But there is one department that boyd wins hands down and is a must for anyone who pulls on a light blue jersey. THE DESIRE TO PLAY FOR GLASGOW RANGERS! Cousin can F*ck right off as far as im concerned.

kris boyd has been slated umpteen times for not making enough effort over 90 minutes even when he was knocking in a goal a game so i am overly bewildered to why cousin can stroll about just about every match we play like a walk down the park on a sunday afternoon.. Cousin offers a lot less than boyd in just about every department. But there is one department that boyd wins hands down and is a must for anyone who pulls on a light blue jersey. THE DESIRE TO PLAY FOR GLASGOW RANGERS! Cousin can F*ck right off as far as im concerned.

The desire to PLAY FOR GLASGOW RANGERS is a load of BS. I also desire to PLAY FOR GLASGOW RANGERS but just like Boyd I've never scored in the CL nor do I deserve to play for GLASGOW RANGERS BECAUSE I DESIRE TO.

Cousin has played at the highest levels for us and looked head and shoulders above Boyd. Boyd is a decent SPL goal getter and can put away one or two in the backwater of the Uefa Cup, but Cousin is a better player - it's that simple.

And personally I don't give a flying fling if Cousin's mind is elsewhere (which it isn't) - as long as he does the job on the pitch (which he does) then I am more than happy with him.

I really am troubled by fans thinking players should think like they do.

What would you rather - 11 Rangers fans playing for the team and doing pish, or 11 foreigners who can't speak a word of English but who can win games?

To be ohnest I think Cousin is much much more lazier that Boyd, scores far less goals than Boyd, but seems to be tolerated more.

Don't get me wrong, I have heard the boos from the stadium when he doesn't run for a ball. Ihave also read on here people suggestiing he will be off in January, but, that is not suggesting he should go cos he is playing crap, rather he should go because it looks like he wants to. He is far less criticised for his poor performances week in week out than Boyd is for his ten minutes every other game.

To be ohnest I think Cousin is much much more lazier that Boyd, scores far less goals than Boyd, but seems to be tolerated more.

Don't get me wrong, I have heard the boos from the stadium when he doesn't run for a ball. Ihave also read on here people suggestiing he will be off in January, but, that is not suggesting he should go cos he is playing crap, rather he should go because it looks like he wants to. He is far less criticised for his poor performances week in week out than Boyd is for his ten minutes every other game.

Cousin doesn't score less than Boyd, where on Earth are you getting that from? Boyd has 7, Cousin has 6. And Cousin is the one you can trust to retain the ball.