Ronaldo wants Flamengo

bluenose_72

Ronaldo’s father has fanned the flames by claiming that his son is eager to sign for Brazilian side Flamengo.

The Brazilian has struggled to overcome his injury problems with Milan this season and has made just one appearance so far.

Currently sidelined with a thigh strain, the Selecao star is spending the holidays in Brazil before joining up with his teammates for their January training camp.

However, Flamengo President Kleber Leite caused controversy earlier this week by telling the Brazilian Press that they had been given permission to discuss personal terms with Ronnie.

Those claims were later denied by Milan with an official statement on their website, but Ronaldo’s father, Nelio, says that he is keen to return to Brazil.

“He’s always talking of his desire to move to Flamengo, who he supports, and sooner or later he will do so,†he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Rossoneri have insisted that they will not allow their No 99 to leave in January, but he could well depart Serie A when his contract expires in the summer.

if we got a decent replacement, i wouldnt care if he went.

Ronaldo at his best is the best striker on earth. He was for a short period the best striker around in the second half of last season.

But he's a waste now - constantly injured. Sadly, we are better shot of him. And I say that with a heavy heart.

whos WE?

My second team Milan. I'd have thought that kinda obvious even if you don't know me that well.

and also if he was referring to me for saying "we" then that is also kind of obvious considering one of my sig bars says "ac milan fan".