Georgios Samaras

Ted E Bayer

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is believed that Samaras has been offered a three-and-a-half-year deal worth more than £1.3m a season, which would make him the highest paid player at Rangers.

:blink:

:blink::blink:

That doesn't fit into the wage structure so I'm guessing it's made up.

From what I have seen he is lazy, but he is technically a very good player.

So he's basically a younger, taller Cousin?

From what I have seen - a handful of appearances - he has more ability. I'm not sure on the pace or strength of him though.

Yeah I watched that clip the other day.

Thats what he can do when he has the full backing of the management and he is confident.

I believe that we need a player like that, somebody who oozes class on the ball and is easy on the eye

If anybody can drag him back it's WS. KD and AM (tu)

Greek Striker currently at Man City. Struggling to get regular games under Eriksson. Only 23. I think he's a gifted player who'd be available for little money.

Although he doesn't have a fantastic goal to game ratio for a striker, when he first signed for Man City he was excellent. Great control, good bit of skill and could be a fantastic partner for a goal scoring machine such as Boyd.

I'd love to see WS buy him. Thoughts?

I posted this over a month ago.. **Nostradamus Ted E bayer takes a bow..**.

The bid was accepted, do you think he will sign?

Source??

Evening Times

SportTimes can reveal that Man City accepted Rangers' offer for the 22-year-old Samaras at the weekend. Boss Sven Goran Eriksson then pulled him out of the squad that lost 2-1 at Sheffield United in the FA Cup.

Darrell King usually knows his stuff.