Georgios Samaras

Ted E Bayer

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by he is garbage and i'll take my bow when he proves it, hopefully he will prove me wrong though

I trust Walters judgement (tu)

Nearly ever player he has signed since he came back as been classed as garbage or not good enough and only Faye has been totally garbage so far.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt - its only fair he gets the chance to prove his critics right or wrong.

Not sure why we've offered £2.75 when another team (one of the teams near the bottom of the EPL, possibly fulham) had a bid of £2.5m accepted but then pulled out of the deal.

Both the £2.5M and the £2.75M quotes are from the media mate, the truth is we dont know the exact amounts in question.

Not sure why we've offered £2.75 when another team (one of the teams near the bottom of the EPL, possibly fulham) had a bid of £2.5m accepted but then pulled out of the deal.

Both the £2.5M and the £2.75M quotes are from the media mate, the truth is we dont know the exact amounts in question.

Of course. good point.

just read that you guys are after samy and are willing to pay him 1.3 mil pound a year which would make him the highest paid player at rangers.......BIG RISK in my oppinion!

i really think he isnt suited to british football at all, italy would be perfect for him. the smartest thing sam could do atm is get well away from Britain imho

samaras can be a frustrating player to watch sometimes when ive seen him at man city but he has looked decent whenever playing for greece and he looked pretty good at heerenveen, looked like he had a lot of potential there, plenty of skill for a big man

after whats happened at man city where he has looked amateurish sometimes, i think sam deserves a lot less cash than that especially when you consider another british club is offering that cash when he has looked out of it in england, it seems risky to make him the highest paid player

I agree with your points about samaras. He does look frustrating but he is still only 22 and i think that, along with his height and goalscoring record in Holland is what walter likes.

HERE IT IS AGAIN-

just read that you guys are after samy and are willing to pay him 1.3 mil pound a year which would make him the highest paid player at rangers.......BIG RISK in my oppinion!

i really think he isnt suited to british football at all, italy would be perfect for him. the smartest thing sam could do atm is get well away from Britain imho

samaras can be a frustrating player to watch sometimes when ive seen him at man city but he has looked decent whenever playing for greece and he looked pretty good at heerenveen, looked like he had a lot of potential there, plenty of skill for a big man

after whats happened at man city where he has looked amateurish sometimes, i think sam deserves a lot less cash than that especially when you consider another british club is offering that cash when he has looked out of it in england, it seems risky to make him the highest paid player

why was my post deleted?

are you 'gays still scared of the reality check i gave you in the rangers-pAnafenyakus forum yesterday?

Your immaturity shines through. Deleting posts makes you gay does it?

just playing...you guys call yourselfs the 'gers so i made a generalisation and thought i might make it the 'gays

but anyway nothing wrong with liking male chocolate fudge holes is there

why was my post deleted?

are you 'gays still scared of the reality check i gave you in the rangers-pAnafenyakus forum yesterday?

just playing...you guys call yourselfs the 'gers so i made a generalisation and thought i might make it the 'gays

bye

If it was a choice between Samaras and Moore, i'd take Moore because he's more mobile and is more used to the British game.

However, Samaras would also be a good investment considering his age, and the fact that it is quite rare for players as young as he is to catch Premiership clubs' eyes.

why was my post deleted?

You were the one who tried to use the word "gay" in an offensive context.

why was my post deleted?

bye

where are you off to?

why was my post deleted?

You were the one who tried to use the word "gay" in an offensive context.

i think the british cold whether is making you guys a little too up-tight

Who would think that a thread about Samaras could turn into a chat about political correctness in terms of homosexuals.

screw political correctness

thats what the media and wankers in general use to make people they dont like look bad and they also use it to get their way

dont buy into it

why was my post deleted?

bye

where are you off to?

Nah I was just saying that when I was banning you.

bye again.

back on topic. From what I have seen of Samaras I certainly wouldnt want him to pull on a rangers jersey.

but if we do sign him, i'll trust walters decision and support him 100%

but would rather pay the additional £750k (if the fig of £2.75million is correct) and sign Moore.