12:30 KO time

Jimenez

Saturday morning I like to have a wee lie in bed, get something to eat then head to the pub before catching the bus to see the game

Normally only a trip to Dundee, Aberdeen or Inverness meant a change in plan but since the introduction of these early KO times it happens more and more

Having to get up at 8:00 in the morning for a game 40 miles away sucks

Not only that, it often means less of an atmosphere

Is whatever the pittance we recieve from Shitanta really worth the hassle?

I reckon its more to dow with trouble mate, or thats what the polis say!! I know that folks still start boozing earlier to make upo for the 12.30 kick off so it kinda makes no odds!!

If the mhanky bastards could behave at the games in the 1st place there would be no need for these early kick offs.

I reckon its more to dow with trouble mate, or thats what the polis say!! I know that folks still start boozing earlier to make upo for the 12.30 kick off so it kinda makes no odds!!

If the mhanky bastards could behave at the games in the 1st place there would be no need for these early kick offs.

Exactly, the bastards are forcing me to start drinking at 10:00am

I'll sue them when I become an alcoholic :D

Exactly, the bastards are forcing me to start drinking at 10:00am

I'll sue them when I become an alcoholic :D

Some would ask wehre the problem with that is?? :lol:

Aye, I detest these KOs as well....

Actually, I'd be interested to read our performance stats in these early KO games. Might just be me but we seem to struggle out with 3pm KO times.

Not just you Frankie,

Granted, the 12.30 ko's aren't great but they're a damn sight better than the Sunday evening ko's we had for a while. What was it, 5 or 5.30 pm? They were hellish. Bet the Monday club had a good membership back then!!

I didn't mind the Sunday games all that much to be honest

Better now that it's 2:00 though

But 12:30 is barbaric

Actually, I'd be interested to read our performance stats in these early KO games. Might just be me but we seem to struggle out with 3pm KO times.

He you go mate Times maybe wrong but these are definately the early kickoffs (tu)

4 August 12.30pm Ict 0-3 Rangers

25 August 12.30pm Kilmarnock 1-2 Rangers

15 September 12.30pm Hearts 4-2 Rangers

29 September 12.30pm Motherwell 1-1 Rangers

20 October 12.30pm Rangers 3-0 Celtic

28 October 2.pm Dundee Utd 2-1 Rangers

24 November 12.30pm Falkirk 1-3 Rangers

Out of the possible 21 points we have 13points having won 4 lost 2 and drawing 1. Scored 15 and conceded 9

He you go mate Times maybe wrong but these are definately the early kickoffs (tu)

4 August 12.30pm Ict 0-3 Rangers

25 August 12.30pm Kilmarnock 1-2 Rangers

15 September 12.30pm Hearts 4-2 Rangers

29 September 12.30pm Motherwell 1-1 Rangers

20 October 12.30pm Rangers 3-0 Celtic

28 October 2.pm Dundee Utd 2-1 Rangers

24 November 12.30pm Falkirk 1-3 Rangers

Out of the possible 21 points we have 13points having won 4 lost 2 and drawing 1. Scored 15 and conceded 9

Better than I'd imagine, suppose the bad results stand out in the mind more

Cheers craigy...

Not a great record when we compare it to orthodox 3pm KOs but I guess more often than not, our early KOs are away from home. I wonder what kind of disadvantage we could claim regarding this... ;)

Care to expand the stats into previous years just for interest's sake...? :P

Cheers craigy...

Not a great record when we compare it to orthodox 3pm KOs but I guess more often than not, our early KOs are away from home. I wonder what kind of disadvantage we could claim regarding this... ;)

Care to expand the stats into previous years just for interest's sake...? :P

Watch me :lol:

Saturday morning I like to have a wee lie in bed, get something to eat then head to the pub before catching the bus to see the game

Normally only a trip to Dundee, Aberdeen or Inverness meant a change in plan but since the introduction of these early KO times it happens more and more

Having to get up at 8:00 in the morning for a game 40 miles away sucks

Not only that, it often means less of an atmosphere

Is whatever the pittance we recieve from Shitanta really worth the hassle?

Boo-hoo Jimenez,my heart bleeds for you,how would you like to have to get up at 4.30am like us never complaining North American Bears? :unsure:

Boo-hoo Jimenez,my heart bleeds for you,how would you like to have to get up at 4.30am like us never complaining North American Bears? :unsure:

I wouldn't emigrate :)

:lol:

That means I've to get up early, I was thinking of going to the game as well!

Your chances of getting a ticket are 50/50

I'm not getting one now was gonna get one on Wed, but couldn't be arsed getting up at 7am to get the 8.30am supporters bus!

meh, im goin up early aswell without a ticket so heres hoping :unsure:

PM me your mobile number incase there are any no shows on our bus tomorrow, slim chance but it has happened

meh, im goin up early aswell without a ticket so heres hoping :unsure:

PM me your mobile number incase there are any no shows on our bus tomorrow, slim chance but it has happened

cheers buddy (tu)