A bit late I know but well done Leon not for . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . winning X-Factor but for being Brave enough to declare himself a Bluenose in this bitter anti Rangers mhedia parochial corner of the world, now watch them try to destroy him ! Good luck son hope you rise above it and make it big ! PS-Well done for winning X Factor ! :sherlock:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but the only time he's been at Ibrox is when he gets everything free

Die hard gers fan my arse

Considering he lives with only his mum(single parent) and had to pay his way through a job, i think it might have been quite hard for him to get to games, plus, where did it say he was a "die hard"?

. . . winning X-Factor but for being Brave enough to declare himself a Bluenose in this bitter anti Rangers mhedia parochial corner of the world, now watch them try to destroy him ! Good luck son hope you rise above it and make it big ! PS-Well done for winning X Factor ! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Considering he lives with only his mum(single parent) and had to pay his way through a job, i think it might have been quite hard for him to get to games, plus, where did it say he was a "die hard"?

C'mon to fcuk he's not the only person in the world that comes from a single parent etc. i bet they still make a game!

Chip, Shoulder etc

Pot, Kettle, Black, etc :)

C'mon to fcuk he's not the only person in the world that comes from a single parent etc. i bet they still make a game!

You can still be die hard without going to the games!!

Chip, Shoulder etc

No, lost me on that one

The way the guy said it, you would think he was coming out of the closet FFS! I know some guys think the media is against us but that takes the biscuit!

C'mon never been to IBROX in his life <_<

Chip, Shoulder etc

No, lost me on that one

The way the guy said it, you would think he was coming out of the closet FFS! I know some guys think the media is against us but that takes the biscuit!

Im not biting :pipe:

And your point is?

I've only been to Ibrox ten times, does it mean that I'm not a diehard Rangers fan?

And your point is?

I've only been to Ibrox ten times, does it mean that I'm not a diehard Rangers fan?

But you have been to IBROX!

I just think it's strange that he's NEVER been, or to a Away game in the cup or a Friendly game etc

It wasn't that long ago we played a Oldfirm reserve game at Ibrox and it was £1 to get in

I would agree with that. I would class myself as a die hard fan, but have been to 3 SPL games in my life, as a) I live in the south of England (Booo), would much rather be in Scotland, but what can you do? b) I am student, so therefore cannot afford to get train/ fly/ match tickets etc and also, believe it or not being a student does actually take up a lot of time ( this may well shock some of you!), . So yeh, I would love to go to every game, be a season ticket holder etc, but at the moment, as things stand it is completely unfeasible. If I got a job in Scotland, then yes things would hopefully change.

I would agree with that. I would class myself as a die hard fan, but have been to 3 SPL games in my life, as a) I live in the south of England (Booo), would much rather be in Scotland, but what can you do? b) I am student, so therefore cannot afford to get train/ fly/ match tickets etc and also, believe it or not being a student does actually take up a lot of time ( this may well shock some of you!), . So yeh, I would love to go to every game, be a season ticket holder etc, but at the moment, as things stand it is completely unfeasible. If I got a job in Scotland, then yes things would hopefully change.

But u have been to IBROX!!! thats the point

Yes that's true, but IF I hadn't gone those three times, for the same reasons mentioned ie living long way away, etc I would still consider myself to be a Die hard bluenose. I still think even if you haven't been to Ibrox, you can still be a die hard or whatever you want to call it.

Chip, Shoulder etc

Enemy within, shouldnae be here etc. :sherlock:

Yes that's true, but IF I hadn't gone those three times, for the same reasons mentioned ie living long way away, etc I would still consider myself to be a Die hard bluenose. I still think even if you haven't been to Ibrox, you can still be a die hard or whatever you want to call it.

But u did go,You made a point to go and thats the point!

Part of Being a Gers fan it's in your blood that u have to go,Even if it's one time u have to go and see them live and this is from a young age!

LBH it's not like u cant get tickets

Chip, Shoulder etc

Dont be so hard on yourself BD - Rangers are a diverse club, we welcome all - even the likes of you mate.

The guys came from zero to hero, skint probably up until now but right away he declares himself a Bear unlike a lot of gutless rich celebrities who are supporters but don't admit it unless they upset the mopes and you slag him for that ? Strange ? :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Dont be so hard on yourself BD - Rangers are a diverse club, we welcome all - even the likes of you mate.

You don't come into the WE bit ! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

You don't come into the WE bit ! :sherlock:

Neither do you as far as I'm concerned.