A bit late I know but well done Leon not for . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . winning X-Factor but for being Brave enough to declare himself a Bluenose in this bitter anti Rangers mhedia parochial corner of the world, now watch them try to destroy him ! Good luck son hope you rise above it and make it big ! PS-Well done for winning X Factor ! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Enemy within, shouldnae be here etc. :sherlock:

Dont be so hard on yourself BD - Rangers are a diverse club, we welcome all - even the likes of you mate.

You don't come into the WE bit ! :sherlock:

Neither do you as far as I'm concerned.

boab you wont get a bigger rangers man than blue dignity. :rangers:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . winning X-Factor but for being Brave enough to declare himself a Bluenose in this bitter anti Rangers mhedia parochial corner of the world, now watch them try to destroy him ! Good luck son hope you rise above it and make it big ! PS-Well done for winning X Factor ! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Dont be so hard on yourself BD - Rangers are a diverse club, we welcome all - even the likes of you mate.

Maybe so, but he's very backdated in his thoughts for my liking. Nothing against you though Minstral (tu)

I also hope he has the ability to rise above the sections of our own support who booed his appearance at Ibrox on Wednesday. Sure, the song was a frankly awful choice, but there was no need to boo, even as a pantomime gesture.

Chip, Shoulder etc

You've said that about Manticore.

You've said it about Fish.

You've said it about Dart.

In fact you say it about everyone on here you like.

As if those you dislike are somehow worth less than others.

So who's the biggest Ranger of them all anyway :)

Chip, Shoulder etc

:lol::lol:

Yeah but the only time he's been at Ibrox is when he gets everything free

Die hard gers fan my arse

Considering he lives with only his mum(single parent) and had to pay his way through a job, i think it might have been quite hard for him to get to games, plus, where did it say he was a "die hard"?

C'mon to fcuk he's not the only person in the world that comes from a single parent etc. i bet they still make a game!

You can still be die hard without going to the games!!

I would agree with that. I would class myself as a die hard fan, but have been to 3 SPL games in my life, as a) I live in the south of England (Booo), would much rather be in Scotland, but what can you do? b) I am student, so therefore cannot afford to get train/ fly/ match tickets etc and also, believe it or not being a student does actually take up a lot of time ( this may well shock some of you!), . So yeh, I would love to go to every game, be a season ticket holder etc, but at the moment, as things stand it is completely unfeasible. If I got a job in Scotland, then yes things would hopefully change.

But u have been to IBROX!!! thats the point

wtf are you on disgruntled?

Considering he lives with only his mum(single parent) and had to pay his way through a job, i think it might have been quite hard for him to get to games, plus, where did it say he was a "die hard"?

C'mon to fcuk he's not the only person in the world that comes from a single parent etc. i bet they still make a game!

I would agree with that. I would class myself as a die hard fan, but have been to 3 SPL games in my life, as a) I live in the south of England (Booo), would much rather be in Scotland, but what can you do? b) I am student, so therefore cannot afford to get train/ fly/ match tickets etc and also, believe it or not being a student does actually take up a lot of time ( this may well shock some of you!), . So yeh, I would love to go to every game, be a season ticket holder etc, but at the moment, as things stand it is completely unfeasible. If I got a job in Scotland, then yes things would hopefully change.

Just making a point!

Dry your eyes :cool:

In the real radio hotline page i nthe Daily Record, a mhank wrote in saying "I would have never voted for Leon if I knew it was a Rangers fan"

Thats where Scotland has to grow up!

Chip, Shoulder etc

You've said that about Manticore.

You've said it about Fish.

You've said it about Dart.

In fact you say it about everyone on here you like.

As if those you dislike are somehow worth less than others.

So who's the biggest Ranger of them all anyway :)

S*it myself there, thought Danny was talking to me there until I read it twice! :lol:

Just making a point!

ok, but where does it say that to be a die hard rangers fan you need to have been to ibrox??

Just making a point!

ok, but where does it say that to be a die hard rangers fan you need to have been to ibrox??

If you read back i've already explained

Have you been to ibrox?

Just making a point!

Have you been to ibrox?

not that it matters but yeah i have

Just making a point!

Have you been to ibrox?

See thats the point i'm getting at!, u made a point in going.

Fans outside of Scotland have a excuse but C'mon the guy lived in Glasgow there's fans that travel 100's of Miles just to see the GERS no matter what age

Just making a point!

Have you been to ibrox?

Fans outside of Scotland have a excuse but C'mon the guy lived in Glasgow there's fans that travel 100's of Miles just to see the GERS no matter what age

I don't give a crap if fans go to the games or not. If they love Rangers (and it helps if they buy a wee bit of club goods as well etc) then who cares if they live OPPOSITE the stadium - they're a fan in my book. Die hard only means how much you love the team - and I guarantee you there are fans who go to Ibrox every so often who do not care about the club half as much as millions who can't or don't go to the ground.

Just making a point!

Have you been to ibrox?

I don't give a crap if fans go to the games or not. If they love Rangers (and it helps if they buy a wee bit of club goods as well etc) then who cares if they live OPPOSITE the stadium - they're a fan in my book. Die hard only means how much you love the team - and I guarantee you there are fans who go to Ibrox every so often who do not care about the club half as much as millions who can't or don't go to the ground.

Danny it's in the Blood to go to Ibrox to watch the Gers

Just making a point!

Have you been to ibrox?

Danny it's in the Blood to go to Ibrox to watch the Gers

Bullshit - for some its in the wallet

Chip, Shoulder etc

Oh crap! Because I was really caring what you thought