A bit late I know but well done Leon not for . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . winning X-Factor but for being Brave enough to declare himself a Bluenose in this bitter anti Rangers mhedia parochial corner of the world, now watch them try to destroy him ! Good luck son hope you rise above it and make it big ! PS-Well done for winning X Factor ! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Enemy within, shouldnae be here etc. :sherlock:

Dont be so hard on yourself BD - Rangers are a diverse club, we welcome all - even the likes of you mate.

You don't come into the WE bit ! :sherlock:

Neither do you as far as I'm concerned.

boab you wont get a bigger rangers man than blue dignity. :rangers:

Yeah, I can see that he has 'qualities' that would endear him to you

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . winning X-Factor but for being Brave enough to declare himself a Bluenose in this bitter anti Rangers mhedia parochial corner of the world, now watch them try to destroy him ! Good luck son hope you rise above it and make it big ! PS-Well done for winning X Factor ! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Dont be so hard on yourself BD - Rangers are a diverse club, we welcome all - even the likes of you mate.

Nope, lost me there. Please explain.

Chip, Shoulder etc

please tell us what qualities they would be. :rolleyes:

Chip, Shoulder etc

please tell us what qualities they would be. :rolleyes:

Hes good at singing The Sash :D

Chip, Shoulder etc

Maybe so, but he's very backdated in his thoughts for my liking. Nothing against you though Minstral (tu)

i would probably say you are too much of a "modern" fan for my liking.

Chip, Shoulder etc

Maybe so, but he's very backdated in his thoughts for my liking. Nothing against you though Minstral (tu)

i would probably say you are too much of a "modern" fan for my liking.

:rolleyes:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Backdated is usually related to monies owed or monies due ? but think the word you were lookin for is outdated and they don't come more outdated than you with those timberlands and yer kilt givin it flooer o Scotland ! Come into the 21st century with The Glasgow Rangers and their real supporters and we'll educate you about modern day Scotland and the enemies within ! And if you want real outdated thoughts talk to your celtic cousins from the east end of Glasgow they maybe speak the same language as you, com'on Boab get real and come into the big bad world! :sherlock:

Chip, Shoulder etc

Backdated is usually related to monies owed or monies due ? but think the word you were lookin for is outdated and they don't come more outdated than you with those timberlands and yer kilt givin it flooer o Scotland ! Come into the 21st century with The Glasgow Rangers and their real supporters and we'll educate you about modern day Scotland and the enemies within ! And if you want real outdated thoughts talk to your celtic cousins from the east end of Glasgow they maybe speak the same language as you, com'on Boab get real and come into the big bad world! :sherlock:

This is not the first time you've came out with this shite.

I only ever wore Timberland Bootts for a short spell before I stopped doing so because I didn't like them.

Secondly, I've only ever a kilt twice to this safy and neither of those times have been at a Scotland game. I'm not a lover of going scotland games so much now.

And if you want real outdated thoughts talk to your celtic cousins from the east end of Glasgow they maybe speak the same language as you,

Could you clarify the above for me please?

Chip, Shoulder etc

This is not the first time you've came out with this shite.

I only ever wore Timberland Bootts for a short spell before I stopped doing so because I didn't like them.

Secondly, I've only ever a kilt twice to this safy and neither of those times have been at a Scotland game. I'm not a lover of going scotland games so much now.

And if you want real outdated thoughts talk to your celtic cousins from the east end of Glasgow they maybe speak the same language as you,

Could you clarify the above for me please?

Well thats a step closer to the 21st century Boab not goin to the Scotland games as much now, was thinkin you could converse with the celts in their own rebel tongue, thats the erse/gaelic Boab, but I don't think you can ! Chill out Boab you've passed a very important test ! ;):sherlock:

Yeah but the only time he's been at Ibrox is when he gets everything free

Die hard gers fan my arse

Only 18 to a single mother

Are you surprised he's never afforded to go to a game?

I also hope he has the ability to rise above the sections of our own support who booed his appearance at Ibrox on Wednesday. Sure, the song was a frankly awful choice, but there was no need to boo, even as a pantomime gesture.

Did you say anything at the time?