Sheva to Milan

lola

Unsettled Chelsea hitman Andriy Shevchenko is set to discuss a January return to Milan, according to the English Press.

The Ukrainian international was a hero at San Siro between 1999 and 2006 when he found the net 127 times in 208 outings.

Despite President Silvio Berlusconi’s best efforts to keep him, Sheva decided to join Chelsea for £31m but hasn’t looked the same player in the Premier League.

According to The Sun, agent Ernesto Bronzetti will arrive in England within the next week to discuss the possibility of the 31-year-old making a £14m move to Milan.

Relations between Shevchenko and the Diavolo have remained warm and Berlusconi is godfather to Andriy’s eldest son Jordan.

Rumours that Chelsea boss Avram Grant has asked owner Roman Abramovich to sign Bolton’s goal machine Nicolas Anelka are said to have exacerbated Sheva’s unease in London.

It remains to be seen whether a financial settlement can be agreed, but the struggling striker would surely relish the chance to return to the scene of the most prolific period of his career.

It is also unclear whether Shevchenko or Ronaldinho will take priority in the world champions' winter transfer campaign.

Find this very doubtful, Funny how its has came out from the English Press :) they speak only the truth dont they :craphead:

Funny thing i was reading an old footi magazine few nights ago (boredom eh) and there was story on Shevchenko who was still at Milan, asked about a move to Chelsea he said

"I would tell Mr Abramovich sorry, but i am married to Milan"

:lol: Football players these days :rolleyes: