Sam Dalla Bona

lola

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalla Bonna was great when he was in his early 20s but i think hes been on a downward slope since he left Milan.

I dont think we need him as from what i can remember he is similar to Hemdani and Thommo. Sitting mid that can pass!

He'd bring as much as Donati would to the celtc side, absoutely f*ck all. Play with no heart or passion, games would pass him by, he'd be a waste of money and wages and I'd much rather see a Furman or Fleck get a game before we sign players of this calibre.

Skysports now covering the story

Rangers are understood to be keen on former Chelsea midfielder Sam Dalla Bona.

The 26-year-old spent three years at Stamford Bridge before returning to Italy with Milan.

He has since had spells with Bologna, Lecce and Sampdoria - before joining his current club Napoli.

Having fallen down the pecking order at the San Paolo - he is now being tipped to move back to Britain.

Interest

"The only contact we have had for Dalla Bona is from Scotland," agent Claudio Pasqualin explained on Radio Kiss Kiss.

"Rangers have made their interest clear and it is clear that Napoli have chosen other players ahead of him."

Filip Sebo looks good on youtube!

so does cristiano ronaldo....i know youtube is no indication of someones ability, just wanted to see a little bit of him for i've never seen him play!

i for one am willing to give every player that arrives at Rangers FC a chance to prove he can do something for us and not criticize him before he's even played for us.

noone can tell how a player will evolve when he moves from one club to another, if buffel leaves in jan - and i hope that won't happen - he could become a key player elsewhere despite not getting a game here...

Filip Sebo looks good on youtube!

so does cristiano ronaldo....i know youtube is no indication of someones ability, just wanted to see a little bit of him for i've never seen him play!

i for one am willing to give every player that arrives at Rangers FC a chance to prove he can do something for us and not criticize him before he's even played for us.

noone can tell how a player will evolve when he moves from one club to another, if buffel leaves in jan - and i hope that won't happen - he could become a key player elsewhere despite not getting a game here...

One of the more sensible posts in this topic.

I cannot make a judgement on him because I have not seen him play since his time at Chelsea but in regard to quality I would ask the question; how many Scottish players are good enough to play in Serie A and how many Scottish players get a regular game in the English Premiership?

The answer to the 2nd is Miller for the bottom club which have no quality whatsoever, Gordon for Sunderland and if we consider Murty as Scottish, he is the other one.

So if we realise that very very few Scottish players are rated good enough to play in the EPL and none are considered for any top leagues in europe, I do not think we can dismiss any player who gets a game in any of the top leagues as lacking the quality to play here.

he is a powerful CM who played at several clubs, includes Chelsea and Milan. He was a reason for Napoli's promotion but he is failing to start now because of the presence of Hamsik and Gargano.

my sources :rolleyes: