Now THATS a 4-3-3!

Davy

That tactic works when you have two fast wingers supporting the striker, we had that today!

No doubt we will see McCulloch return for the OF game (Yes Boab, we know), which will limit our pace going forward a bit, but at the same time steady us up at the back. Considering a point would be a decent result for us, it does make sense.

But the 4-3-3 today worked extremely well, and long may it continue!

That tactic works when you have two fast wingers supporting the striker, we had that today!

No doubt we will see McCulloch return for the OF game (Yes Boab, we know), which will limit our pace going forward a bit, but at the same time steady us up at the back. Considering a point would be a decent result for us, it does make sense.

Don't worry about Boab. Give him a bowl of his favourite soup and he will go along with anything ;)

I agree, great to see a front 3 ad working very well (tu)

Though if I'm being slightly picky I'd be nice to see the front 3 interchanging a bit more and maybe Buffel (or any man in the hole at home)

BWK! Boab we know! :)