Is Boab right?

nvager

burke did have a great game yesterday but i would still lee before him

Welcome to RM (tu)

Why would you pick Lee before burkey?

thought burke looked a but tired towards the end of the hibs game he has been out for a few months so only to be expected and i can't help but feel that lee just has a bit more age and experience to play on Wednesday

Welcome to RM (tu)

thought burke looked a but tired towards the end of the hibs game he has been out for a few months so only to be expected and i can't help but feel that lee just has a bit more age and experience to play on Wednesday

I see your point as experience is always important in the old firm games but I hope Burke' s skill gives him the nod.

Burke is experienced too in the Champions League too remember.

Welcome to RM (tu)

I see your point as experience is always important in the old firm games but I hope Burke' s skill gives him the nod.

Burke is experienced too in the Champions League too remember.

your right lets just hope there is room for the 2 of them

I agree that there was / is more flair in the team without Lee BUT the game against Hibs turned out easy - in more diffcult games LMc offers more to the team as he can both attack and defend. I think he has been a good buy for us and would get my vote

I agree that there was / is more flair in the team without Lee BUT the game against Hibs turned out easy - in more diffcult games LMc offers more to the team as he can both attack and defend. I think he has been a good buy for us and would get my vote

This is a point that is being overlooked by some IMO, however I there's defenatily room for both of them in the squad.

We were in cruise control yesterday so we could afford to have the silky, luxury players doing there thing.

Had it been raining and Hibs turned up I think Burke would have been far less effective than he was, wheras McCulloch would probably have flourished.

They are both good players to have depending on the circumstances of the game in question.