Ibroxblue

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my condolences to his family :(

Too young to die but he died doing the thing he loved which is probably the best way to go

The last thing he was doing was the thing he loved doing the most

Sorry if i caused anybody any offence, worded what i was trying to say wrong

R.I.P. Big Phil

Too young to die but he died doing the thing he loved which is probably the best way to go

Dunno about that, he had a wife and kids who would probably mean a lot more than a game of football

I didn't mean anything bad. I meant that he was doing the thing that he loved doing

I was at the game. Not sure what caused him to collapse at the time but Clarkson (motherwell striker) whom I believe is his nephew had to be consoled by his teamates, he looked terrified and I'm sure he was crying. He walked away from O'donnell and the medical staff and players that surrounded him clearly quite emotional. That's how I realised it was serious.

Terrible shame.

VERY SAD.

I remember seeing him very early in his career in a match against Falkirk and asking who the number 10 was as he looked to have the ability to create space for himself and went box to box. I think if he had not lost so much time with injuries he could have had a better career.

A tragedy for anyone to die at that age but even more sad when it is a professional footballer.