MOTD the now

Boab

did they say anything about o donnell?

Did they fuck!!!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...c=48563&hl=

they might show a picture at the end with his birth and death date at the end of the credits when the show is finished. thats still pretty disrespectful. if it was the scottish equivalent, they would probably have cancelled it and showed a tribute show

i thought they would have said something about o donnell but no. it was just gary linekar telling us how wonderful the premiership is and how they had the match of the season today. :rolleyes: considering he did play for sheff wednesday(albeit spoiled by injuries) i had imagined they would have mentioned something about him. very disrespectful.

i thought they would have said something about o donnell but no. it was just gary linekar telling us how wonderful the premiership is and how they had the match of the season today. :rolleyes: considering he did play for sheff wednesday(albeit spoiled by injuries) i had imagined they would have mentioned something about him. very disrespectful.

Never jump to conclusions m8.

Never jump to conclusions m8.

to be fair, i wasnt the only one.

the tribute they paid to Phil was very nice. They didnt just mention it but went into more detail than a lot of news programs have went into! And you cant expect it to be the first thing said on the program. Its an EPL highlights show and Phil was an SPL player.

exactly. (tu)