Strachan trying to get ref on his side

kirkiebear

so apparently you have to be seriously injured before you get yellow carded?

its funny..all this talk of referee's being biased has spiraled out of control this season in particular when the tic arent getting as easy a ride as they have last 2 seasons.

the game in which he is talking about..they lost their discipline all over the park and we dismantled them piece by piece. Id like him to point out which booking he wasnt happy with, because as much as i remember, they were all spot on as his 'troops' as he calls them, fell apart.

What he is basically saying is..the ref booked our players unfairly, alas, he must have been biased towards Rangers.

and 'Thats why we're paranoid' :lol: its a sad day when the clubs manager defends this sort of embarassment :lol:

so apparently you have to be seriously injured before you get yellow carded?

its funny..all this talk of referee's being biased has spiraled out of control this season in particular when the tic arent getting as easy a ride as they have last 2 seasons.

the game in which he is talking about..they lost their discipline all over the park and we dismantled them piece by piece. Id like him to point out which booking he wasnt happy with, because as much as i remember, they were all spot on as his 'troops' as he calls them, fell apart.

What he is basically saying is..the ref booked our players unfairly, alas, he must have been biased towards Rangers.

and 'Thats why we're paranoid' :lol: its a sad day when the clubs manager defends this sort of embarassment :lol:

WS knows how to be dignified in defeat. WGS and CFC have no clue - neither did MON or any of his predeccesors

Wee Strachans losing the plot!

I got that for weeks after the game, Timothy complaining about bookings. But I got little reply when I asked them to point out which one wasn't a booking! A few of their players were lucky to stay on the park actually.

dry yer eyes chesney. 9 players booked because they were bad sportsmen and disputed every bloody decision that didnt go their way. Funnily enough our players didnt need treatment for that. If you want to talk about ref decisions what about the BLATANT handball in the penalty box that we didnt get a penalty for or the onside goal we had ruled out????

WS knows how to be dignified in defeat. WGS and CFC have no clue - neither did MON or any of his predeccesors

Spot on! It's only since Smith has come back that I've noticed how he never goes on about decisions that go against us to the media. Rather than GS (and O'Neil) who go on about them on a regular occasion!