Don't know about you but I still miss Davie Cooper ?

BLUEDIGNITY

What an ambassador on and off the park, a ''gentleman'' and I use that word in every sense. He was doin a great job for us on the pundit scene fighting our corner at every turn, and he did it with common sense and logic. Only to be cut off in his prime, miss the guy with passion. The only person I've ever cried about when they died apart from my Faither. Here's to Absent Friends. :sherlock:

I made a tribute video about him a few months ago...with pictures from the RM gallery and quotes about him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNpMIUBXH-E

I was only young when I seen him playing for Rangers, but I still remember him playing for Clydebank and the crowd in absolute awe of him.

He meant a lot to my family, since the exact comparison between him and my uncle with his career and death.

Unfortunately I am too young to have seen him, but when a tear comes to my Dads eye every time he is mentioned I know how much he meant to the Rangers support.

A great Ranger and a true bear.

He was one of us, he knew that when he ran out in front of tens of thousands of us, he was doing something that we'd walk a mile over broken glass to do just once.

He played for the team he loved.

Absolutely spot on Manticore. Never a truer word spoken.

(tu)

A great Ranger and a true bear.

He was one of us, he knew that when he ran out in front of tens of thousands of us, he was doing something that we'd walk a mile over broken glass to do just once.

He played for the team he loved.

Absolutely spot on Manticore. Never a truer word spoken.

(tu) We`ve got Davie,Davie ,Davie Cooper on the wing,on the wing.....!!

What an ambassador on and off the park, a ''gentleman'' and I use that word in every sense. He was doin a great job for us on the pundit scene fighting our corner at every turn, and he did it with common sense and logic. Only to be cut off in his prime, miss the guy with passion. The only person I've ever cried about when they died apart from my Faither. Here's to Absent Friends. :sherlock:

...to absent friends. :rangers: