Being Angry at Celtic doesnt mean disrespecting O'Donnell

DadoPrso9

everyone on here was devastated and shocked by the death of Odonnell and we all respect him as a footballer and as a person

But just because some people (me included) are angry at Celtic and Strachan because we feel they are using this to regroup and refocus because of injuries, suspensions etc - doesnt mean that we are all of sudden, disrespecting Phil ODonnell

Celtic have blew this whole thing out of the water, so that when Rangers fans are angry about the decision - it makes everyone else think the Gers fans are being disrespectful

everyone on here was devastated and shocked by the death of Odonnell and we all respect him as a footballer and as a person

But just because some people (me included) are angry at Celtic and Strachan because we feel they are using this to regroup and refocus because of injuries, suspensions etc - doesnt mean that we are all of sudden, disrespecting Phil ODonnell

Celtic have blew this whole thing out of the water, so that when Rangers fans are angry about the decision - it makes everyone else think the Gers fans are being disrespectful

well said ..spot on..RIP phil...by all accounts you were a solid guy as wellas a solid player...my condolences

Spot on mate.