Hearts Cup Game

Davy

SCOTTISH CUP 4TH ROUND

Clubs will be allocated a free juvenile ticket for every adult ticket purchased

CIS Semi - Final - Rangers v Hearts - Wednesday 30 January 2008

Payment for this game will be taken Thursday 3 January 2008. Tickets will be available for uplift from Wednesday 9 January 2008.

Tickets priced £22. Family Section tickets £18 & £5 (subject to availability)

Please note on your special match application if you require your tickets to be in the Family Section

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,5,00.html

it dosnt say any venue last i checked, which implies home as we're listed first.

maybe semi wil be a neutral ground?

not sure.

i am on the continuous credit card scheme and have no idea if im getting ticket or no, not a dicky bird from ticket office.

Eh ? Semi-finals are always at Hampden ? doh:sherlock:

:lol::clap:

The guys on continuous credit card scheme get 1st option on tickets, then season ticket holders and bond holders and then if theres still enough to go round then there is a public sale of tickets!! The tickets are split 50-50 but i am pretty sure Hearts fans wont use up there whole allocation

The guys on continuous credit card scheme get 1st option on tickets, then season ticket holders and bond holders and then if theres still enough to go round then there is a public sale of tickets!! The tickets are split 50-50 but i am pretty sure Hearts fans wont use up there whole allocation

Makes ye wonder Eh Brother ? WTF ! :sherlock:

:lol:(tu) it sure does as the semi finals have been played at Hampden for years

Last year St.Johnston v Hibs semi final was played at Tynecastle.

Last year St.Johnston v Hibs semi final was played at Tynecastle.

Sorry forgot unless wee teams from the East coast request that owing to they cannae fill the first 2 rows at Hampden and the price of petrol what it is these days can we have it in wur ain wee midden :P:sherlock:

They weren't at hampden last year, Killie v Falkirk was at Fir Park and St Johnstone v Hibs was at Tynecastle.

Aberdeen v Dundee Utd is at Tynecastle this year.

Semis are at neutral venues.

Will be at hampden, those of us on CCS will get tix sent out, otherwise depends on the allocation.

Should be enough to go around though.

Pretty sure its at Hampden. Am assuming if you are a season ticket holder you will get a form or will you have to phone the ticket office and buy a ticket - not sure?