Favourite Goal in 2007?

Boab

I'm going to ignore what will be the more popular ones and say Kris Boyd's goal at Ibrox last season vs Aberdeen.

I'm not saying you have to supply videos, though they're always nice but here's one here!

Best video I could get:

If I remember, Hutton had a 1-2 to Barry and then he crossed it to Boyd who finished it for his hat-trick.

What was yours?

Kris Boyd's 100th SPL goal v celtc at Ibrox. Novo with the wee dink through and Boydy with the volley. The celebration after it hit the back of the net was unbelievable. Showed the spirit, passion, joy and what it meant to Boyd, us fans, the players and management. A truely special moment!

Kris Boyd's 100th SPL goal v celtc at Ibrox. Novo with the wee dink through and Boydy with the volley. The celebration after it hit the back of the net was unbelievable. Showed the spirit, passion, joy and what it meant to Boyd, us fans, the players and management. A truely special moment!

Was a great moment Muff (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2003625

Was just watching the ones I and Bazza mentioned there. F*cken awsome. The celebrations were amazing, especially Coisty. Adam's free-kick v them aswell could be a contender. The free-kick where he put it under the wall and Boruc was totally beat. He blasted the ball out the net and Novo gave him a GTFRUYUDSTB!!

Was just watching the ones I and Bazza mentioned there. F*cken awsome. The celebrations were amazing, especially Coisty. Adam's free-kick v them aswell could be a contender. The free-kick where he put it under the wall and Boruc was totally beat. He blasted the ball out the net and Novo gave him a GTFRUYUDSTB!!

The Ferguson celebration was right infront of me and the guys in the EE were determined to jump out and join in :lol: