The end of Hearts fc?

kirkiebear

If the reported debts are true, i really do fear for the future of hearts, no wonder romanov has been hiding away.

I was listening to the radio few days ago and they were saying that its likely that the situation at hearts is worse than initially thought and unless someone steps in and buys off romanov ( who would want that mess) Hearts fc could well be at deaths door.

I am no fan of Hearts but I'd hate seeing some muppets could come in, buy a club and then kill it through mismanagement. Its an ugly part of football becoming such big business.

So do yout hink the reports about the seriousness of hearts situation are true.

My mums side of the family were jambos and I have nothing against them, however the Hearts that exist now is not the same Hearts of old. They are a sell out and deserve what they get. If Hearts go under then I cans see Romanov getting killed or something

Flats, flats, glorious flats....

I think tynecastle may well need to be sold.

The land that it sits on is the only asset they have.

Whether or not we like Hearts the SPL can't afford to loose one of the Edinburgh teams

Absolutely agreed.

Especially the Protestant one. :craphead:

I am no fan of Hearts but I'd hate seeing some muppets could come in, buy a club and then kill it through mismanagement. Its an ugly part of football becoming such big business.

this is exactly what happened to third lanark.i had a friend played for them at that time and he used to get payed from cash that came thro the turnstiles nearly all silver coins.can see the paralel.