The end of Hearts fc?

I am no fan of Hearts but I'd hate seeing some muppets could come in, buy a club and then kill it through mismanagement. Its an ugly part of football becoming such big business.

Sensible words mate.

I'm not that fond of them either but I'd hate to see them go to the wall.

Hope they get made bankrupt and will stand by and watch them fall!!! Know many Hearts fans and it would wipe their silly, gormless, idiotic smiles of their ugly mugs!!!! :P

Flats, flats, glorious flats....

I think tynecastle may well need to be sold.

The land that it sits on is the only asset they have.

Whether or not we like Hearts the SPL can't afford to loose one of the Edinburgh teams

Absolutely agreed.

Especially the Protestant one. :craphead:

:D

http://countrystudies.us/lithuania/11.htm

dont want them to go bust simply for the good of the spl. We will end up with some pishy side with a few thousand supporters and the spl will be even weaker. I wonder what would have happened if burley had stayed the full season 2 years ago. Champions league qualifiers last year and they could be in the first division or non existant next year. Romanov is a moron and should be brought to account by the SPL uefa whoever to make sure this farce cant happen again.

There's been a couple of rumours kicking about on the radio stations that they might bid to merge with hibs

They might 'pull a celtic' and get some investers last-minute.

Hibernian of Midlothian :craphead:

Hearts are about to lose some high members of staff from hearts, to QPR and Celtic

Hearts set to lose key club figures to Celtic and QPR

HEARTS are facing the prospect of losing two key club officials with Celtic closing in on youth academy director John Murray and Queens Park Rangers close to luring commercial director Ali Russell to Loftus Road.

Murray has been approached by Parkhead officials and offered the post of head of youth recruitment and is expected to decide on the move before the end of next week. Should he accept, he would work at Celtic's new Lennoxtown training base alongside Tommy Burns and John Park.

Russell has all but secured the chief executive position at QPR and the Evening News understands Hearts staff have already been informed of his imminent departure. His stock rose considerably recently when he helped secure Hearts a £2million kit manufacturing deal with Umbro, although a move into senior club management may come as a surprise to some.

Murray's departure would be most deeply felt by Hearts in a footballing sense as his work with both youth and professional players at Riccarton ensured him respect throughout the game. The Northern Irishman has been at Tynecastle for 11 years since first being installed by Jim Jefferies.

Hearts are currently discussing Celtic's approach for Murray and, while reluctant to let him leave, are unlikely to stand in his way should he wish to head to Glasgow.