PS3 Help

Dado

I bought a PS3 yesterday and found out you need to buy the HD cable seperate.

So I wired it up with the three pin socket and it seemed to be fine, but when I play Pro Evo it jumps/flickers alot.

Would the HD cable sort this?

did you goto display and do the automatic settings?

do you have any other games to see if it makes any difference?

i dont have the game but it seem it could be a loose cable, do you have the old one from the ps2 as i am sure it is the same connection, you could try it.

its nothing to do with your tv, its pes. the game was released with frame rate problems on the ps3 and they havent really been fixed. even people with hdtv's and hdmi cables still have problems! they released a patch to try and fix it but its only kind of fixed replays.

its nothing to do with your tv, its pes. the game was released with frame rate problems on the ps3 and they havent really been fixed. even people with hdtv's and hdmi cables still have problems! they released a patch to try and fix it but its only kind of fixed replays.

:( Bugger, its really jumpy, it gives you a headache watching it.

its pro ev, its pish

lol u sir are a gay! Pro > Fifa

based on the evidence of this years effort from konami, i am allowed to come to the conclusion (the same of majority of players of both games, except the die hard pro ev fans who will stick by the game as if their life depends on it) that fifa > pes this year in all aspects. Fifa is a much more solid effort than the previous titles which Pro ev did indeed shite all over, i will admit it, I play pro ev and played it more than the last fifa titles but fifa has improved its game, fixed its new engine and is only going to get better, konami need to sort their game because fifa will pull away and keep converting pro ev players

there should have been an update thing when you first put in the game, thats what i had when i first put in fifa.

and i must admit i think this years fifa is the best they have produced in a long time (tu) i still play pro ev though despite the problems, im getting used to it now, but it still spoils what could have been a great game.

I have pro evo and wire my Ps3 to my HDTV thru a component cable, I get perfect 720p resolution (as thats as high as the game supports) and the only lag I see is during replays and online...which i never use.

I have pro evo and wire my Ps3 to my HDTV thru a component cable, I get perfect 720p resolution (as thats as high as the game supports) and the only lag I see is during replays and online...which i never use.

Whats a component cable?

Im using that and its pish.

Ill see if its set up at 720.

If its only got 3 connections Red blue green then thats just an AV cable, you need an HD Component cable which has 2 more connections for Audio - there is an official PS3 available, but i paid a little more for mine about 20 quid.

I only did this because my TV only has 1 HDMI socket and my Skyhd box is in there.

If its only got 3 connections Red blue green then thats just an AV cable, you need an HD Component cable which has 2 more connections for Audio - there is an official PS3 available, but i paid a little more for mine about 20 quid.

I only did this because my TV only has 1 HDMI socket and my Skyhd box is in there.

I only have the three conection one.

I have space for 2 HDMI sockets in my tv which are going unused so I think ill invest in an HD cable.

Then buy some Jenna Jameson Blu-Ray discs :)

I have space for 2 HDMI sockets in my tv which are going unused so I think ill invest in an HD cable.

Then get COD4 and come shoot guys in the puss with us :)

Its next on my shopping list depending on what my internet connection is in the new flat.

I bought an HD cable yesterday - What a difference! No lagging in the game now, only a wee bit on the replays.

The picture obviously increased sharpness tenfold as well.

Im now a happy camper :pipe:

Its next on my shopping list depending on what my internet connection is in the new flat.

I bought an HD cable yesterday - What a difference! No lagging in the game now, only a wee bit on the replays.

The picture obviously increased sharpness tenfold as well.

Im now a happy camper :pipe:

Good good (tu)