Ace

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, breaking news on CLyde.

They reckon the fee is between £8-10m.

Obviously have to wait and see ... but they sounded genuine & i doubt they would broadcast it without checking thier sources.

I bet this board will be raging with this if its true..i actually think its a pretty good deal tbh.. he is not irreplacable...

no doubt..MASSIVE loss..but 8M plus add ons (if this is true) is a pretty good bit of business for a player we brought through our ranks.

*tin hat on

I bet this board will be raging with this if its true..i actually think its a pretty good deal tbh.. he is not irreplacable...

no doubt..MASSIVE loss..but 8M plus add ons (if this is true) is a pretty good bit of business for a player we brought through our ranks.

*tin hat on

I think that £8m for a former youth player is good business.

It's a lot of money to turn down, hopefully this will allow WS to invest in the January window.

8 million is NOT good business for a player performing at the level he has been over the past year (td)

I agree , also think people are forgetting his age ? We are trying to build a team here so selling our best player is bad buisness <cr>

Calm down it's only Clyde. Nothing on the BBC, SSN, Rangers or Spurs website. £8million, they can f*ck right off!

Exactly! The thread title's very misleading, a FEE has been agreed apparently, Hutton hasn't agreed anything!