Alan Hutton Transfer Situation

Ace

I tuned in to Clyde 1 when this thread was only 1 page old, ad it alarmed me of how confident Peter Martin was with his comment's before the adverts.

He said 'Earlier, we told you that Rangers had agreed an 8million fee with Spurs and you heard it here first'

The bold worried me, in particular.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was comments on Clyde that Rangers have reject 3 other previous offers (not sure if from Spurs or others) for being too low.

Every player has his price & i think £8m is a fair price but as usual, everyone will have thier own opinion & we will never agree, some will say it should be £15m others (like me) will say £8m is a good price.

I remember the days (previous season) when we would have bitten the hand off anyone who would've bid £1m for Hutton.

There was comments on Clyde that Rangers have reject 3 other previous offers (not sure if from Spurs or others) for being too low.

Every player has his price & i think £8m is a fair price but as usual, everyone will have thier own opinion & we will never agree, some will say it should be £15m others (like me) will say £8m is a good price.

I remember the days (previous season) when we would have bitten the hand off anyone who would've bid £1m for Hutton.

no doubt that £8m is a good offer, but we can get more for hutton!