Alan Hutton Transfer Situation

Ace

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have lost much bigger and better players over the years and bounced back ..this time will be no different (tu)

good bit of money for a player that cost us nothing. He hasnt been at his very best last couple of games anyway.i wish good luck to him, and lets hope WS invests the money wisely

:rangers:

Very sorry to hear he's away to Spurs. I hoped for Alan's sake that he'd head to one of England's truly big clubs if we lost him.

I wish him well but its not going to help us much unless WS makes some fantastic signings. Someone pointed earlier when we sold Boumsong we got Buffel, Kyriakos and Ferguson. Pretty much what I'm afraid of.

Find this out this morning from source and this is the first tims ive had the chance to come on here.

Im raging, how can we build a team when our best players are going to, lets be honest, a lesser team!

I know its in the prem but we could have got a lot more!!!

Baines went to Everton for £7m, Hutton is an International player with champs league exp all that!

Its a joke!

Find this out this morning from source and this is the first tims ive had the chance to come on here.

Im raging, how can we build a team when our best players are going to, lets be honest, a lesser team!

I know its in the prem but we could have got a lot more!!!

Baines went to Everton for £7m, Hutton is an International player with champs league exp all that!

Its a joke!

yup.

Aye. We're losing a world class player and theres no way we'll get world class players in with the cash.

he's not world calss LOL

Well hes rated the best wide defender in Britain at the moment, he cant be too far off it at his age

If he was already playing for a premiership team , and someone came in to sign him.. no way would we be talking 8 million.

Clubs over there know how strapped for cash we are ...cant refuse an offer like 8 million even if he is worth more.

I'm gutted he's going but if that figure rises with add-ons towards the 10mil mark then I'd be happy. Murray Park has started to pay for itself then I suppose.

I still think we should have held onto him until the summer. I hate selling players mid-season. He'd still have been worth the same then but maybe it was a take-it-or-leave-it offer.

Aye. We're losing a world class player and theres no way we'll get world class players in with the cash.

he's not world calss LOL

Eh, yes he is.

No he aint. the worlds world class get used far too often and easily for footballers. To be world class you are the best in the world in that position. he is'nt. YES he's a great player and could go on to be world class but he is not going to reach that standard up here unfortunantly.

We are getting a good deal here. It's a sore one but will benefit the club in the end. At least he is not gonna see out his contract and go for free so fair play to him for that.

Speirs comments on the £2mil, Bear's 'not world class' judgment and Spurs £8mil offer being accepted show that poor Hutton is a victim of his nationality. If he was English, French or Spanish he would be a World Class £15m-£20m rated right back. No doubt.

If he was already playing for a premiership team , and someone came in to sign him.. no way would we be talking 8 million.

Clubs over there know how strapped for cash we are.

correct.

and Spurs? A sleeping giant? I just don't see it. I know they were 5th in the Premiership last year, but are they going to be 1st or 2nd? Where they are is probably close to the most they can expect - upper mid-table.

Speirs comments on the £2mil, Bear's 'not world class' judgment and Spurs £8mil offer being accepted show that poor Hutton is a victim of his nationality. If he was English, French or Spanish he would be a World Class £15m-£20m rated right back. No doubt.

It's down to the league we play in.

he's not world calss LOL

Eh, yes he is.

No he aint. the worlds world class get used far too often and easily for footballers. To be world class you are the best in the world in that position. he is'nt. YES he's a great player and could go on to be world class but he is not going to reach that standard up here unfortunantly.

We are getting a good deal here. It's a sore one but will benefit the club in the end. At least he is not gonna see out his contract and go for free so fair play to him for that.

Let's not get bogged down with the definition of world class. That's another thread.

As for a good deal - well I think Spurs are getting a ruddy bargain.

Knowing our luck they're probably only paying £4M and it will rise based on appearances.