Tosh McNee

Thermopylae

I bet he feels like a bit of a dumbass after saying last week on scotsport that anyone offering 8 million for Hutton was tosh

Voice of a football indeed :lol:

That man should be ignored, hes an attention seeker that would commit suicide for not being noticed for 5 minutes.

Guest Andypendek

interestingly, the portly one was one the celebration of scotsport, fondly reminiscing about the time when he was 'mr friday night exclusive.' this boiled down to being pals with the guys who took over celtic. before that, a run of the mill writer, after that, sensationalist dribblings covering for lack of substance. twould appear he hankers over the days of fame but can't come up with the goods. hahaha!

i hadn't heard his getting it wrong over hutton, but is anyone surprised? and is anyone surprised that with this level of laziness and lack of progressive thinking that scotsport is to be no more? plainly, the irony of one of the show's murderers celebrating the show's longevity was lost on the programme makers...as a nationalist i shudder to think what some of the tv would be like here in we were independent. at least, however, things couldn't be any worse than a football show with a line up of walker, mcnee and colquhoun.

I bet he feels like a bit of a dumbass after saying last week on scotsport that anyone offering 8 million for Hutton was tosh

Voice of a football indeed :lol:

Couldn't care less what he thinks.

interestingly, the portly one was one the celebration of scotsport, fondly reminiscing about the time when he was 'mr friday night exclusive.' this boiled down to being pals with the guys who took over celtic. before that, a run of the mill writer, after that, sensationalist dribblings covering for lack of substance. twould appear he hankers over the days of fame but can't come up with the goods. hahaha!

i hadn't heard his getting it wrong over hutton, but is anyone surprised? and is anyone surprised that with this level of laziness and lack of progressive thinking that scotsport is to be no more? plainly, the irony of one of the show's murderers celebrating the show's longevity was lost on the programme makers...as a nationalist i shudder to think what some of the tv would be like here in we were independent. at least, however, things couldn't be any worse than a football show with a line up of walker, mcnee and colquhoun.

I saw that programme too and it reminded me what a chancer dempsey was and how funny it was when wee fergus binned him :lol:

I think McNee was making the point that Hutton's discipline is reducing his value but it was said with such relish that you know he was only using that as a convenient excuse to try and rain on our parade (shame it didn't work bawface :craphead:).

You'd still go a long way to hear a fuck up like Gerry's when we played the scum at Ibrox, and Davie Robertson scored, then was wrongly chalked off for offside. McNee did not realise for about 3 minutes that it was not 1-1 and that Celtic restarted with the freekick and not a kick off, wanker!

I hopee he gets a realy serious illness involving shit.

Does that nake me a bad person?

naw just a bad typist

I've known that for years. Grammar queen :harhar:

You'd still go a long way to hear a fuck up like Gerry's when we played the scum at Ibrox, and Davie Robertson scored, then was wrongly chalked off for offside. McNee did not realise for about 3 minutes that it was not 1-1 and that Celtic restarted with the freekick and not a kick off, wanker!

He was probably taking a swig from his hip flask when the goal was being chalked off :craphead: