Phone Theme Designs

Marginator4u

Maybe off topic, but I am looking for a decent Rangers theme for my new phone (Nokia N95). I have found a site where I can make my own and was looking to find a nice graphic here that I could use for making my own theme. Can anyone point me to some pics I may be able to use from this site, or better still, instead of me trying to "reinvent the wheel", does anyone know where I can get a theme?

Ta!

Marg

Maybe off topic, but I am looking for a decent Rangers theme for my new phone (Nokia N95). I have found a site where I can make my own and was looking to find a nice graphic here that I could use for making my own theme. Can anyone point me to some pics I may be able to use from this site, or better still, instead of me trying to "reinvent the wheel", does anyone know where I can get a theme?

Ta!

Marg

The Rangers official site has some phone graphics, not too bad some of them.

The Rangers official site has some phone graphics, not too bad some of them.

Thanks a ton! Will have a look...

Also I have found one here: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/nokia/nokian..._nokia_n95.html

- just in case anyone else is looking for one, but I'm not keen on it - Looking at making my own now. If I get it right, I will post a link to share with others.

Marg :D