Lack of Transfers

CanuckGer

I honestly can't see us bringing in any new players in this window. If we do it will probably only be one or two players and nothing that will set the heather on fire. Murphy from hibs maybe but I cant see anyone else !!

Murphy's good going forward but he's a sh*te defender who suffers from niggling injuries and is slower than Papac. Dont see the point in signing him when we have Papac, Whittaker and Smith coming back. £2million for Murphy or £3 for Taylor?

I agree with Muffger and Mark_NI, no point in signing anyone if their not quality. I also agree with the other poster who said Rangers are more likely to sign someone at the 11th hour.

Just surprised that's there's been next to no movement in the other leagues too.

There'll be a few panic buys by clubs in trouble in the EPL but I don't think there'll be any major moves midway through the season.

As for the Gers. I think we'll see one good signing.

I think Europe-wide the transfer window is losing it's appeal

Too many clubs have been stung with rushed buys at this time of year (ourselves included)

Saying that, I think we will bring in 2 players. Hopefully Matty Taylor and an offensive mid.

Do Rangers actually need anyone (apart from a left back ? ) why buy if you have a big enough squad , another angle is that we should be giving our youth players on the bench a decent run if we are winning -

it must be soul destroying to sit and watch games that these guys can play in - they are of a comparable standard of most of our opposing teams :rangers:

I think Europe-wide the transfer window is losing it's appeal

Too many clubs have been stung with rushed buys at this time of year (ourselves included)

Saying that, I think we will bring in 2 players. Hopefully Matty Taylor and an offensive mid.

Are you talking about Neil Lennon?

He's a very offensive midfielder! :D

No point in signing anyone just for the sake of it. If they are not of real quality then there's no point.

(tu)

We have the depth now, if we are to strengthen further then it should only be with those who will add quality to the side, and not just numbers.