What happened to Papac?

Danny

Smith had his chance to throw Whittaker back into the team.

He's done a decent job and will probably keep his position due to being purchased by Walter.

I think both are capable

Papac is still ill, and the French team was St Etienne, at the beginning of the season I think they offered 700,000, WS was going to let him go but Papac wanted to stay and fight for a place, it has recently been reported that they are now going to make a fresh bid of 800,000, to be honest I think (based on the selling values of Scottish players recently) we should insist on £1.5 million.

Straight swap for Feindouno :lol:

This lad has been on absolute fire this season!

hes a cracking player, should have bought him in the summer, he would cost double now as hes been playing so well and i heard liverpool were interested in him.

Papac is still ill, and the French team was St Etienne, at the beginning of the season I think they offered 700,000, WS was going to let him go but Papac wanted to stay and fight for a place, it has recently been reported that they are now going to make a fresh bid of 800,000, to be honest I think (based on the selling values of Scottish players recently) we should insist on £1.5 million.

I think we could get 2M. We paid 500K and he's been a first pick this season.

Papac was almost entirely ever present till he lost his place through illness.

Surely it's not lasted this long? Why was he not plugged straight back in?

Walter most likely feels that Whittaker has earned it. He has been given the opportunity and has took it.

Papac was almost entirely ever present till he lost his place through illness.

Surely it's not lasted this long? Why was he not plugged straight back in?

Walter most likely feels that Whittaker has earned it. He has been given the opportunity and has took it.

thats the way i see it.

whittaker has yet to feck up, papc did quite a few times in CL games.

think we still need stevie back asap.