applause or silence tomorrow

minstral

I'll be at the statue tomorrow remembering absent friends 1 minute before KO

nice gesture mate. (tu)

It's a travesty the club aren't properly marking the occasion, certainly doesn't mean, me, you and everyone else can't

I'll be at the statue tomorrow remembering absent friends 1 minute before KO

nice gesture mate. (tu)

It's a travesty the club aren't properly marking the occasion, certainly doesn't, me, you and everyone else can't

i hope the club has got something arranged or its a disgrace.

Personally I will stand silent as I prefer that method of respect.

However, I've no problems with the applause for PoD as I believe that's what his dependents requested so in this case. Obviously, an applause isn't suitable for other circumstances and as such I'd prefer the club promoted the traditional route of silent observance.

They do what they always do and lay a wraith (Sp)

Show an image on the jumbo screens and that's your whack

You still see people at Ibrox walk past the memorial, kiss their finger and touch the name of a loved one

What the powers that be decide is nowhere near enough

Minutes silence every year, black armbands too.....not too much to ask is it?

Dont think they'll be anything for the 66. We had pictures of them up on the screen at H/T on Boxing Day plus they laid a wreath on the 2nd. That in Rangers eye's is probably enough?

They do what they always do and lay a wraith (Sp)

Show an image on the jumbo screens and that's your whack

You still see people at Ibrox walk past the memorial, kiss their finger and touch the name of a loved one

What the powers that be decide is nowhere near enough

Minutes silence every year, black armbands too.....not too much to ask is it?

just as well we have fans like yourself who will never forget our loss of our fellow bears,and our chairman and board should be thinking up ideas in memory of our absent friends.

If I was attending the game I would be standing with hand on my heart observing the minute, not applausing (I can see where the applause is appropriate with some people but I don't see where the connection is with this weekends memories - FFS a man died on the pitch why celebrate that? also why are the deaths of 66 of our fallen brethren a reason to applaud?) It's obviously something that splits not only some supports, but the authorities as well.

just wondering what the members that are going to the game will do, i think there will be lots of fans bow their heads and stand silent.

I will ask my Dad as to what he thinks when he arrives at the match, even at 20 I respect his opinion when/if he's soaber (tu)

And I'll make my decision from there.

Dont think they'll be anything for the 66. We had pictures of them up on the screen at H/T on Boxing Day plus they laid a wreath on the 2nd. That in Rangers eye's is probably enough?

For them it is yes

For me it is quite appalling

For them it is yes

For me it is quite appalling

I had this debate with someone on here the other day.

I felt the club weren't doing enough to remember those lost that day.

I think it should be a silence, but if his family have requested an applause and they feel that it is appropriate then I will go along with that.

However, a minutes silence is by far the most respectful of the two, in my opinion.

I think it should be a silence, but if his family have requested an applause and they feel that it is appropriate then I will go along with that.

However, a minutes silence is by far the most respectful of the two, in my opinion.

Fair point and a good call .