Top of the League today with a game in hand !

BLUEDIGNITY

Will do my morale a lot of good don't know about you ? I'ts long overdue that we are lookin down at the bheggars ! Bet their sphyncters are playin havoc at the thought ! I'm gettin blootered on the strength of it anyway ! That and the fact ma big son got engaged ! Double celebration for me ! :sherlock:

Will do my morale a lot of good don't know about you ? I'ts long overdue that we are lookin down at the bheggars ! Bet their sphyncters are playin havoc at the thought ! I'm gettin blootered on the strength of it anyway ! That and the fact ma big son got engaged ! Double celebration for me ! :sherlock:

Congrats/Commiserations (delete as appropriate) to your laddie. Hopefully we'll do the business against the UTD from Tayside tomorrow to gain our rightful position at top of the shop!

Congrats/Commiserations (delete as appropriate) to your laddie. Hopefully we'll do the business against the UTD from Tayside tomorrow to gain our rightful position at top of the shop!

Yes it's a double edged sword but thanks for Congmiserations, the wife's puttin a brave face on it ! ;) We'll do the biz I'm sure, won't be easy, but this is a big game, win it and it's onwards and upwards ! :rangers::sherlock:

We'll get the 3 points today with 2 goals to spare

It's these defining moments that we need to grab with both hands and that we will.

I know that, you know that, the players know it but, even better, Timothy knows it!

cant wait to be back where we belong. We have the opportunity to stay there as well i hate going top knowing that celtic have to play the next day and they could go back on top. With their game being cancelled we could be 7 points clear of them before they kick a ball again(in the spl anyway), although they will have a game in hand by that stage. But as i have said many times since we have had 2 games in hand, give me the 3 points in the bag over the game in hand anyday.

3 points today is a must.

We just need to keep getting the points and this Celtic team will take care of itself before we even play them. The fact our other games in hand are Gretna and St Mirren should help us.

This season is the first real challenge Strachan's had from us and both he and his team's bottled it at every turn so far.

Comments in the media regarding him being a better player than Smith was and blaming our players for them getting humped in the last OF game underline the guy's managerial credentials.