Cousin welcomes a move..

The Lad

The guy is a good player and I would ideally like to keep him until the summer then let him go. Simple matter is heez a better player than Boyd. People say Boyd is a goalscorer but heez been missing chances galore in the last 3 or 4 games heez taken part in!!! If Cousin is to be sold then Id want at least £2.5million for him!!!

"I am sure if Rangers receive the right offer for Daniel then Walter Smith would consider the offer."

I think this pretty much sums it up. As for the Cousin v Boyd debate, he offers pace (when it suits him) - left a couple of Dundee Utd players for dead today. Boyd will never do that.

dont understand why so many in Scotland land themselfs with him

McKays a c*nt of the highest order, but he does always seem to earn his clients moves where they, aswell as himself earn massive sums of money.

In todays money driven game I think that plays a huge part in why he has so many clients.

Never taken to him. He had two good games against Lyon and Celtic.

He can disappear, we've got good options upfront. If we sell him for the clause of £3million thats a £2million profit for 5months service. Doesn't sound too bad to me (tu)