McGregor's kicking recently

Boab

Has been poor, not just today.

It can be quite wayward at times and its a worry, especially when it goes out for a throw-in to the other team!

I'm not expecting him to be like Waterreus - Ronnie was like having a sweeper in there at times - but surely better than Klos who was rank at kicking the ball.

Agree?

LOL I think McGregor's kicking is superb. I'm a goalie and a goalie coach myself. Not that kicking is hard to assess ,lol

here here, i think mcgregor is one of the better keepers out there at kicking the ball out after a pass back. <cr>

LOL I think McGregor's kicking is superb. I'm a goalie and a goalie coach myself. Not that kicking is hard to assess ,lol

here here, i think mcgregor is one of the better keepers out there at kicking the ball out after a pass back. <cr>

Agreed - just having a little fun!

:beer2:

Usually very good,probably the field conditions didn't help on occasion today. :unsure:

But i always get the feeling its going to bobble before he hits is... it will happen one game :craphead:

Glad its not just me :D

I think his kicking is poor but not from pass backs , more from goal kicks and stuff.