Rangers PR Machine

excoriate

Rangers- through Clyde, leaked the Hutton bid and got the fans buzzing.

Rangers- through the club website, leaked news about the feasability study into getting some (potentially major) stadium upgrades.

Is the PR machine starting to kick in?

I don't think they intended to leak the info about the stadium regeneration. Infact, i think they have done their best to try and keep it from the press. But for some reason or another the Sunday Mail has got wind of the proposals and have it as front page news in tomorrow's edition.

I feel that as a result of this Rangers were forced into the position of wanting to let the fans know themselves rather than the tabloids beating them to it.

Don't be in any doubt. Our PR system is as much a shambles as our PA system, and that is telling. There is know we would have leaked information to the press about a bid for one of our players. There would be nothing to gain from that.

Just something disgruntled bear said on the thread about a potential buyer, thought maybe the Hutton news was to smoke out a buyer...

Didn't know about the sunday newspaper story either!

Guess it blows hope out of the water then.

Just something disgruntled bear said on the thread about a potential buyer, thought maybe the Hutton news was to smoke out a buyer...

Didn't know about the sunday newspaper story either!

Guess it blows hope out of the water then.

Not as good as smoke on the water then... :craphead: