How soon

scotgr

How long until we find out if SDM if going to go ahead with the option to rebuild the 3 stands

it says in the official statement

The club stresses that at this time these proposals and no decisions will be reached imeadiatly

but i think it was the sunday mail said that in his interview with them he said in the near future we will decide what will happen

whats your opinions on when we will find out what is happening

How long until we find out if SDM if going to go ahead with the option to rebuild the 3 stands

The club stresses that at this time these proposals and no decisions will be reached imeadiatly

but i think it was the sunday mail said that in his interview with them he said in the near future we will decide what will happen

He didn't do an interview with the Sunday Mail mate. They took the statement off the club website and gave the impression it was an interview.

He didn't do an interview with the Sunday Mail mate. They took the statement off the club website and gave the impression it was an interview.

sorry my bad