More press run the Ibrox story

Jimenez

Another great thing about this project(if it,s true,there still seems to be a bit of scepticism about)but it would appear that some serious money men are willing to invest that sort of money in Rangers.

I know its another subject but, if the Celtic witchunt against us was having any success,then the credible money

men wouldn,t touch a "sectarian" club with a barge pole. The fact that someone is willing to be associated with our name indicates that the serious players are not listening to Celtic.

Daily Star has ran the story too

Starting to get my hopes up slightly <cr>

Better not turn out to be a lot of shite, the Star report that a decision will be made over the next fortnight

Guest Andypendek

great point by blue cyclops....we should stop worrying about how the real or perceived media bias affects us and get on with things, like winning titles, and getting the club in a stadium that will suffice for the NEXT hundred years. think big, think positive, and ignore the blas.

never been in large arena which was fully enclosed but I often watch the Oilers in Rexall Place which is of course enclosed and seats just under 17,000 for a hockey game. Atmosphere is immense and during the Oilers last big play off run the noise of the fans was measured at 114dB!