Announcing the Worldwide Release of the "We Are The Rangers" CD

Canadaready

Hi members,

It is my pleasure to be able to announce to you the launching of WE ARE THE RANGERS!

This compact disc is the culmination of following Rangers for over 50 years for our very own ALEX SKED... who is better known as NVAGER.

Being one of the few people to receive an advance copy of this exciting creation, I am very pleased to say how proud I am of Alex and how wonderful it was to meet him, hear his story, and share in his music in Canada this past summer. It was an incredible experience and I am honoured to be able to let everyone know that the CD is ready and availible.

I would appreciate it if you all could check out the website at: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/wearetherangers

Please, view the site, listen to the previews, and leave as many questions and comments as possible in this thread.

We Are The People and this CD proves it!

:rangers:

Canadaready

8fv9cas.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This CD took a heck of a lot of time and effort, but I am really glad its done.

I enjoyed doing it and it reflects my feelings and love of Rangers.

Please look at the CD link/site and if anyone has any questions please post them or PM me.

Note: There are 11 new Rangers Songs - a good variety - see the tracks and my notes in the CD web page.

All the lyrics can be downloaded too.

I hope you enjoy the songs as much as i did writing them.

Looks like a lot of hard work and effort has gone into this Nva. The previews sound great and the cover looks fantastic.

I will be purchasing a copy and I sincerely hope this becomes a sucess and that some of the new songs make there way to the terraces.

Well done Nva :beer2:

:rangers:

great work nva!

i really like the previews so the CD should be the shit, can only imagine how much work went into it, real good quality too.

We Are The Rangers sounds fantastic, very well done my man.

Great work nvager... Good luck with this project!

Thanks Frankie - The RST are promoting it, just waiting on Scott McMillan to get back in touch - if you know/see him tell him to contact me. He may be on holiday or something.

Thanks Frankie - The RST are promoting it, just waiting on Scott McMillan to get back in touch - if you know/see him tell him to contact me. He may be on holiday or something.

Scott's very busy right now mate...

He'll be in touch asap.

Scott's very busy right now mate...

He'll be in touch asap.

Thanks Frankie - good to know