SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Scotland have FOS

ENgland have Land of hope and glory (why do they never use this?)

Wales have theirs

N Ireland should have theirs

and for when we play as GB it should be GSTQ

RR is ridiculous tonight. Do away with national anthems!!

What a stupid idea - guys are honoured for playing for their country. That would be horrendous to take that away.

Also Roughie saying the people who boo wont chnge so why speak about it. Didn't see him taking the same stance when we were getting pelters for singing TBB

Is that all thats on the Agenda tonight.....Anthems again?

I can't listen in as im at work :(

Yep that's all that's going plus a bit about last night's game and how shite we looked.

Nothing earth shattering at all

Yep that's all that's going plus a bit about last night's game and how shite we looked.

No transfer rumours then?

No transfer rumours then?

Nothing so far. Be interestign to see if they say aything.

Some wank stain coming on in a minute to tell the nation why he bo'd last night - fudge nudger

Funny there - this Tartan Terrier fanny that was going to explain why anyone was booing has asked them to call them back as he's no credit in his phone. Scum

Now there's some tim on trying to say that the Celtic players being booed by the NI fans was worse than the anthms being booed - Fenians have no bottom level

Funny there - this Tartan Terrier fanny that was going to explain why anyone was booing has asked them to call them back as he's no credit in his phone. Scum

Now there's some tim on trying to say that the Celtic players being booed by the NI fans was worse than the anthms being booed - Fenians have no bottom level

He supports Rangers.

Was in manchester.

He supports Rangers.

Was in manchester.

Listening to the guy - i'm embarassed he has any association with the club. He's a 24 carat fud.

I repeat - scum

He supports Rangers.

Was in manchester.

So he says :rolleyes: