SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Celtics finest eh, death threats on live radio.

for anyone who didnt hear it, Euan gave him the last word, he was screaming down the phone about the knuckle draggers who battered Lennon and how Euans a disgrace, he finishes screaming "n see you your gettin done in ya bam" :rolleyes:

I was laughing at him at first, but when he said that my smile soon turned to grimace.

Cameron sounded absolutely disgusted as well. He sounded shocked actually.

A story that should make the papers, imo.

Totally agree with this caller! Saying that celtic sing about killing people and children and the IRA - and that If your a rangers fan who goes to a Scotland game, u get threatened.... and how we are the only fans who are banned from singing a song without any sectarian words in it

Guest Andypendek

Some yahoo was berating the OF for singing vile songs and Roughie was agreeing...I dunno what they're talking about, tbh. Do they expect hymns?

Totally agree with this caller! Saying that celtic sing about killing people and children and the IRA - and that If your a rangers fan who goes to a Scotland game, u get threatened.... and how we are the only fans who are banned from singing a song without any sectarian words in it

I've written a thread on this very topic.

I believe in their desire to play the victim card whilst depicting us as the baddies, they've became unhealthily obsessed to the point that they started the emailing campaign aided and abetted by Spiers and O'Neill.This bitterness gave them a determination to pursue this to an extent that we simply lack. That's not a flaw but merely an indication of our healthier state of mind.

If you repeat something long enough, some people will believe it. They kept at it and got a minor result with a UEFA slap on the wrists. They loved this, but were frustrated by it. The goal was to get us banned and shamed. In short, they wanted to destroy our club. They got a minor point and ended up with BJK and a newly energised Rangers support outdoing them on the banner and song front.

The whole thing is an ironic pastiche of sectarianism and bigotry. BJK's apparently a "new level" despite their songs about a recent Hearts manager and one of our players, with a line "a bag of sweets and a nice big smile". "Fenian blood" is forbidden, whilst "I pray you die in your sleep with a bullet from the..." is somehow permissible. Anti-Irish sentiment is "racist" but anti-British is an acceptable part of their "identity".

Did Monty Python write this script?

Guest Andypendek

We've a ways to go with this one yet, I fear. Eventually though, they will bang on and on for so long those who are not a part of it will get bored. They will bring about their own failure, in this as in so many other areas.

As a note to which, it does not go unnoticed abroad that these things are always sooooo much worse when their team loses an OF game.

Andy Walker - As daft as it sounds, I don't actually mind listening to him talk about football.

He's very fair for an ex-Tim.

What was it Walker said about 15 minutes ago about the confidentiality agreement he was asked to sign.

He said something about a strip then flight costs ?????

Anyone shed anything on it.

Andy Walker - As daft as it sounds, I don't actually mind listening to him talk about football.

Aye I ken what ye mean

I didn't like liking him but he comes across as a decent guy - genuine man of the game.

Was funny him talkin about how he had to come home from a family holiday to sogn his contract - then he got billed for the return flight back out.

What was it Walker said about 15 minutes ago about the confidentiality agreement he was asked to sign.

He said something about a strip then flight costs ?????

Anyone shed anything on it.

WALKER SAID HE WAS ASKED TO COME BACK FROM A SPANISH HOLIDAY TO SIGN FOR CELTIC, WHEN HE SIGNED HE WAS HANDED A JERSEY TO POSE FOR PHOTOGRAPHS, HIS FIRST WAGE SLIP HAD THE PRICE OF THE JERSEY DEDUCTED FROM IT!

THE FOLLOWING WEEK HE RECEIVED AN INVOICE FROM CELTIC ASKING FOR THE PRICE OF THE FLIGHTS BACK FROM SPAIN!!!

Its started already tonight...

"It was like Barcelona in Celtic strips on Saturday".

Christ.....ye think they had beat Inter 5-0 the way they are talkin about the performance.

"...We could have went in 9-0 at half time" get a grip

some guy moaning about Motherwells first goal ... 2 Motherwell players were offside when the shot was taken.. One Motherwell player was Interfering with play as he was blocking Boruc's view. Watched it again. He does have a point . <_<