SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Darryl Broadfoot says Rangers have the biggest problem with their fans - has this guy ever heard celtic fans at a celtic away game?

Did you not listen to what he said?

He was saying Rangers have a problem and have been targeted since Villarreal....But he was at Firpark on Saturday and after 10minutes, the Celtic fans were singing pro IRA songs and nothing is being done by the SPL or the Police!

He also said it's time the SPL looked at all clubs in the SPL not just one club

None of that nonsense at Accies matches I have to say!

Worst we have is calling Thistle fans poofs, Clyde fans gypsies, Hearts players asylum seekers, and Motherwell fans everything else.

Darryl Broadfoot says Rangers have the biggest problem with their fans - has this guy ever heard celtic fans at a celtic away game?

Did you not listen to what he said?

He was saying Rangers have a problem and have been targeted since Villarreal....But he was at Firpark on Saturday and after 10minutes, the Celtic fans were singing pro IRA songs and nothing is being done by the SPL or the Police!

He also said it's time the SPL looked at all clubs in the SPL not just one club

None of that nonsense at Accies matches I have to say!

Worst we have is calling Thistle fans poofs, Clyde fans gypsies, Hearts players asylum seekers, and Motherwell fans everything else.

I heard what fergie and co shouting abuse the last time Accies played Rangers.

New Douglas park is in the middle of tim city in whitehill :rolleyes:

What about this scummy bastard Martin hes only interested in what Rangers fans are singing i hope the fans keep singing the song who the fuck would be brave enough to jail anyone for it

are we in some time capsule back in 1939 Nazi Germany.

What about this scummy bastard Martin hes only interested in what Rangers fans are singing i hope the fans keep singing the song who the fuck would be brave enough to jail anyone for it

are we in some time capsule back in 1939 Nazi Germany.

You would have more freedom of speech in Nazi Germany.