SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Hugh Keevins was saying he was bemused by the Mike McCurry story....But really what do you you want the SFA to do about it!

What Mike McCurry does with his church is upto him, Darryl Broadfoot added McCurry said he was singing about the lord

Keevins sais he was bemused by the story, but he also said it was taken the day after the last old firm game, if he had bothered to read the story properly he would have read that it was taken after the game in march, which Rangers also happened to win (Kevin Thomson)

This may seem irrelevant, but my point is, why wait till now, when Mccurry is taking charge of a Celtic game, to release it.

Roughy sayin when they were in Macedonia stadium all the seats were all manky and they saw the VIP section they were all sittin on these nice velvet cushion things " so we knicked a couple " haha .

Haha just had a woman fi Caryntyne on Superscoreboard laughing her ass off at Villareal free kick - How he dived and bout time they got beat at their own game. Graham Speirs and Daryl King laughing their ass off along with her.

Good Stuff

The Ref,Bayern,Rangers and Zenit are all, going to get looked at from Uefa

Says who?

Most likely, it would be the SPL being investigated before Rangers for the fixturing and whether there was any bribery.

Also, Mr "you're gonna git done in ya bam!" called Ewan again. Never caught the start but it didn't sound like he recognised him.

The Ref,Bayern,Rangers and Zenit are all, going to get looked at from Uefa

Says who?

Most likely, it would be the SPL being investigated before Rangers for the fixturing and whether there was any bribery.

Also, Mr "you're gonna git done in ya bam!" called Ewan again. Never caught the start but it didn't sound like he recognised him.

On Clyde at the start, The Panel said all clubs and that includes Rangers would be investigated by UEFA.

But that if UEFA finds anything dodgy

Guest Andypendek

I can't wait for UEFA's findings.

'Rangers, who had shown cavalier abandon and disregard for the defensive side of soccer on their buccaneering run to the final, strangely turned to a negative 4-5-1 tactic in the final. This immediately raised eyebrows....'

Switched RR off Roughie is Whistling danny boy.

I hate that fcuking song!

It's a peaceful Irish ballad with no words of animosity.

Strange that timmy doesn't like it.

:mutley:

I hope your not calling me one of them Oleg :blink:

God no db! (tu)

I'm merely pointing out that one of the most famous Irish ballads go unsung by that lot at Self-righteous FC. I reckon it's not anti-British or pro-terrorist enough for them.