SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Guest therabbitt
I was so angry I even emailed, and I'm lazy.

:ohmy: :beer2:

Roughie changed his tune.

He seemed to decide that what he was getting annoyed at was that Rangers fans might change the lyrics.

He didn't even understand the whole thing.

He is a dumpling.

I was so angry I even emailed, and I'm lazy.

:ohmy: :beer2:

Roughie changed his tune.

He seemed to decide that what he was getting annoyed at was that Rangers fans might change the lyrics.

He didn't even understand the whole thing.

He is a dumpling.

He's probably been told to shut it by his producers.

But as you said he's changed his tune.

Rough has been showin his colours for some time now, wonder what it is that turns Protestants like him and Davie Provan into rampant tims ? My auld man (God Rest) always said turncoats were the worst, trying to prove they are more devout ! They always end up being hated by both sides eventually ! :sherlock:

Rough has been showin his colours for some time now, wonder what it is that turns Protestants like him and Davie Provan into rampant tims ? My auld man (God Rest) always said turncoats were the worst, trying to prove they are more devout ! They always end up being hated by both sides eventually ! :sherlock:

My auld man used to say the same thing :beer2:

I think Rough's just a tit. He tried to put an argument against it and now realises it's pretty much a non topic. I've listened to this shit for 2 hours now and I'm still laughing at the whole idea.

My auld man used to say the same thing :beer2:

(tu) And we'll pass the message down the generations ! :sherlock:

That MSP is on RR the now

He re-wrote history

Now saying concerned the song would for ever be associated with one side of the old firm and therefore lost to children for ever.

Also saying he was concerned about changing the words, however, his issue was with the original waords mocking the latin mass and nothing to do with hijacked words.

He re-wrote history

Now saying concerned the song would for ever be associated with one side of the old firm and therefore lost to children for ever.

Also saying he was concerned about changing the words, however, his issue was with the original waords mocking the latin mass and nothing to do with hijacked words.

He should be doing his job properly instead of abusing his position in order to try and propel a ridiculous, bitter and bigoted campaign against us as a football club. There's millions of other issues to do with the running and state of the country that need to be resolved instead of focusing on this utter non-entity.

He re-wrote history

Here was me thinking that the mhanks had already sung it, does that not mean he should be warning ra shellik fans.

ie the holly ghoulie

Roughie just said on real radio that Barry Ferguson was the best player on the park for the first 45 minutes.

This guy is completely clueless

Complete and utter rubbish!