SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Jon Hartson on RR, I Know he was a celtic player but it is good to see him doing okay after what he went threw. Still hate him though, but i dont wish anything horrible on any other human.

Surprisingly i do a bit, sounded very strong on what he said. If its true then someone in the RST Or the unknown mans investors group must have a reason why they leaked their info

Hahaha the celtic fan on clyde 1 there :praise: brilliant

Missed it, what was he/she saying?

He actually came out with an excuse for every game in which celtic dropped points apart from the 4-0 defeat to st mirren, and named like 8 things we have got for us. Big DJ Just ripped into him but haha, even big hugh is starting to turn on the taigs

Hahaha the celtic fan on clyde 1 there :praise: brilliant

Missed it, what was he/she saying?

He actually came out with an excuse for every game in which celtic dropped points apart from the 4-0 defeat to st mirren, and named like 8 things we have got for us. Big DJ Just ripped into him but haha, even big hugh is starting to turn on the taigs

TBF to Hugh, he loves to rip into them. I'm listening to RR now. A lot of Rangers fans saying 'I'm a Rangers fan, and even i think it was a goal'. I hate that, as if that makes it a goal.

the first caller(a tim) just said that he thinks terry butcher will be the next celtic manager! fukin hell this lot are more stupid than they look. then alan rough also said that if robbie keane gets 8 more goals that he should be player of the year and this was all just in the first 5 mins ffs .