SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

aye its a laugh, normally i listen to clyde 1 first for the sensible people and then the second half of RR Is when guys like wee aiden and john the jambo come on haha. they are just dislexic

DJ reckons that Ellis isnt the favourite to take over. Dave King so he says <cr> Also that Boydy and Novo are offski

DJ Has said this since the start of the season, he firmly believes Dave King and Co will take over the club. As for Boyd & Novo, would be sad to see boyd go but wouldnt be the end, his heart doesnt seem to be in it. Novo has over stayed his time at the club.

is it just me or was it not last year and the year before the taigs were saying Brown is the better half of him and Thomson. and now they are on slating him, how times change when there team arent winning.

DJ reckons that Ellis isnt the favourite to take over. Dave King so he says <cr> Also that Boydy and Novo are offski

DJ Has said this since the start of the season, he firmly believes Dave King and Co will take over the club. As for Boyd & Novo, would be sad to see boyd go but wouldnt be the end, his heart doesnt seem to be in it. Novo has over stayed his time at the club.

Havent listened to it that much this season so i wont have heard this. I agree on Novo, he's been living on the fact that he's a hero among the fans for too long now and his lack of quality is shinning through

DJ talks shite tbh he said we would be taken over by the end of January now he is saying by the end of the season he doesnt have a clue changes his mind all the time

DJ talks shite tbh he said we would be taken over by the end of January now he is saying by the end of the season he doesnt have a clue changes his mind all the time

i didnt say he was right about what he says, i was just saying what hes been saying all year. Im not too sure about any of it, i was told the Ellis done would have been done 2 week ago on wedensday i think it was. i just hope we get new investment before next year,